The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redsky

KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Empty
PostSubject: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 11:01 am

For those that will be at this show i microchip so if you want it done let me know so i will have the stuff with! I charge 30 per dog or if there are two dogs of yours you want done it's 25 per dog and if more then two it's 20 per dog (lot cheaper then the vet). Just pm me or post on this thread and i'll bring my stuff with.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 12:18 pm

I'll keep you posted on that. You are deff cheaper then the one here, no doubt. They want $35 to microchip.
I just got Penut and Justice's papers sent out yesterday, so if I get them back in time I will be at the show.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 12:33 pm

Dang! Why can't you live near me?? I'd be paying you for 13 dogs to get microchiped! LOL! (the pups and then Brit and my mom's 2)
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 8:54 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
I'll keep you posted on that. You are deff cheaper then the one here, no doubt. They want $35 to microchip.
I just got Penut and Justice's papers sent out yesterday, so if I get them back in time I will be at the show.

In NC it's 40 per dog and here it's 50-70 depending on which vet you go to. I buy them in bulk so whenever i have a few extras i'll do others but I only got six chips left just to let everyone know. I know I will be doing Mya and Kiya so actually only four left. I'll be ordering more stuff shortly so if you don't get them done this time Midwest next time we meet up I'll bring with if you want. If you had written their numbers down there would be no worry but UKC is kind of fast they should be back before then. You can also call them and get the numbers or do temp numbers at the show long as you have the registered names of them both. Just to give you what options you'd have in case the papers aren't back in time.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 9:39 pm

im gonna try to make it out there. are you gonna be there all three days?
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Yea i'll be there the entire weekend, hopefully i can champion midas in the one weekend and maybe even get a champion win under his belt as well!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:17 am

I'll bring my camera since you normally cant take pics, that way everyone can finally see you and the pups in action Laughing
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:12 am

Good deal!!

Bad news though. I'll have kikie all three days and Midas on sunday only because his bday is on the 18th so he won't be old enough to show on Friday and Saturday Sad . If yall want i'll still bring him on Sat. so everyone can meet my boy but he isn't old enough to show that day.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 2:58 am

Ok!
I'm coming wether I have their papers back or not. I really would like to meet you all, so I'm going to bring Penut and Justice anyway!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:45 am

ill be seeiing you there jessica, it will be nice to meet yall. im gonna leave rico with his grandma lol, i dont really feel like testing his DA at this point in time lol.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:57 am

Jessica if you've not gotten the papers back by thursday drop a line and i'll get them numbers for you! If you want to show them you will!! Sierra being peanuts mom i can pull her numbers and give them to ya. The other pup wont' be old enough to show unless your doing novice so that shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18   KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KALAMAZOO SHOW FEB.16-18
Page 1 of 1