The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Panache X Sierra

Go down 
+2
APBT4ME
Oldfort
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:26 am

This breeding is planned for April or May 07. When it goes down Sierra will be champion titled!

This is Panache, he is a grand champion, 19.5 inches tall, 57lbs. Has produced champion offspring (three so far) some still working on titles

Panache X Sierra Panache

Here is Sierra. She is a bit tall about 20in tall, weighs 55lbs. Reverse blue brindle has produced blues, seals, blacks and brindles. Her daughter Sable championed on Nov.12th 2006. Others will be titled shortly. She is mom to Kikie.
Panache X Sierra Sierra

for more info and to see Sierra's offspring visit my site:
www.redskypitbulls.com
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:30 am

Both dogs are superb. I really like PANACHE!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:36 am

Panache is awesome I lucked up in befriending Amy. Man you find some good dogs when your active with yours.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:46 am

This should be an awsome breeding. Do you know their working abilities?
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 2:48 am

MidwestBully wrote:
This should be an awsome breeding. Do you know their working abilities?

I dont' know how Panache works but sierra has one heck of a drive! I'm gonna wp title her when I finish her conformation title. I honestly don't know about Panache though.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 3:01 am

I cannot wait for this breeding. LOL Been buggin Christie about one for a little bit now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 3:31 am

Both dogs are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:25 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Both dogs are beautiful!

Thank you. I will be co-owning out a few to show homes so if interested in showing or wp get in touch with me and we'll see what we can work out. My girl is proven to have nine or more pups. I have three or four females already spoken for so mostly males needing homes.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 4:58 am

Farming them out huh, thats neat! Hope it works out for you!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:25 am

Oldfort wrote:
Actually the ones spoken for are not co-owns lol why I'm trying to find a few now. I currently have one co-own out on her past litter and it is actually going well so putting one or two out on contracts to title and a pup back would be worth it this time as well. I won't do more then one or two this litter and I may already have them straight already not sure. Michelle might want one I know and then Anna is waiting to see what comes out and she might want one but nothing wrong with getting a list just in case lol. I was told by a JUDGE that panache's pups are usually all conformation quality so if I can get a pup placed to be shown and get an offspring back as the payment that's a good deal for us both lol. If I get all exceptional pups and feel I should place another I will even do that.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:55 am

redsky wrote:
Oldfort wrote:
Actually the ones spoken for are not co-owns lol why I'm trying to find a few now. I currently have one co-own out on her past litter and it is actually going well so putting one or two out on contracts to title and a pup back would be worth it this time as well. I won't do more then one or two this litter and I may already have them straight already not sure. Michelle might want one I know and then Anna is waiting to see what comes out and she might want one but nothing wrong with getting a list just in case lol. I was told by a JUDGE that panache's pups are usually all conformation quality so if I can get a pup placed to be shown and get an offspring back as the payment that's a good deal for us both lol. If I get all exceptional pups and feel I should place another I will even do that.

haha there ain't no MIGHT to it, I want one......I love Sierra and panache and what they have to offer.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 7:11 am

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
Both dogs are beautiful!

Thank you. I will be co-owning out a few to show homes so if interested in showing or wp get in touch with me and we'll see what we can work out. My girl is proven to have nine or more pups. I have three or four females already spoken for so mostly males needing homes.

Hmmm...Very interesting! I move into my house in June if all goes well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 7:56 am

LegendsMami wrote:
redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
Both dogs are beautiful!

Hmmm...Very interesting! I move into my house in June if all goes well! Very Happy

They shouldn't be born till around june/july so that still gives you another 8 weeks after that if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 10:06 am

They are both gorgeous. Your website is pretty, I like it.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 5:48 pm

Judy wrote:
They are both gorgeous. Your website is pretty, I like it.

Thank you. I need to redo it lol. I don't like any of my backgrounds really but waiting till i get front page before I do any major switching again.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 12:00 am

Sierra has a beautiful color, very unique I love you
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 am

Great site!! I was looking at your merle page, and saw that it said that the merles have heath issues and too never breed 2 together??
What i dont understand is how does a colour make a difference??? I dont get that?? Let me know?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 2:13 am

While Im NO expert on this I believe its in the genes behind the color. My wife would know more about this than I. She is really good and into genetics.

Im sure Red can elaborate further.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 am

Oldfort wrote:
While Im NO expert on this I believe its in the genes behind the color. My wife would know more about this than I. She is really good and into genetics.

Im sure Red can elaborate further.

Yep that's just exactly it Andy. I'm not an expert at it either, but yea genetics is a big factor and merles/whites, and even blues can cause a whole bunch of problems. Blues are usually coat problems, but merle and white carry genes that cause deafness and blindness. I know there is more, though.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 3:34 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Great site!! I was looking at your merle page, and saw that it said that the merles have heath issues and too never breed 2 together??
What i dont understand is how does a colour make a difference??? I dont get that?? Let me know?? Surprised

A merle is a dilute, meaning they have messed up pigment just like an albino child. Due to that loss in pigment they tend to experience hearing and sight loss. Also tend to have a low immune system which can cause skin/coat issues as well as several other things. It's not so much the coat color but the reasoning of the coat color looking the way it does. Merle is also dominate so if a dog is merle you will definatly know.

As far as color itself and determining it you would need to have at least six generations of complete info to know what to expect and even then it's still a guess you just know a little more about what to expect. I know nothing about Panache's background so I can only speculate that they will have mostly blues and brindles (I can't say they will definately have x amount of this or that). I know in sierra's last litter she produced five blues, one black and white and four seals. I know Panache has produced blues, seal and white, mostly white and brindle pups. I do have a genetic predictor program on my pc so I tend to throw what I have (the info i have) in it and see what the program thinks will come out and sometimes it is right on target, sometimes not.

Hope I didn't confuse you with all my babble.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 3:54 am

That made sense to me Red. Thats pretty cool with the genetics stuff. I have a question! LOL...Why is blue eyes a fault in APBTs? Someone asked me and I had no clue. I was thinking b/c its associated with Merle colring and hearing problems and all that. But I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 7:43 am

Awwwwww Ok, thats too bad, cuz they are awesome looking dogs!!!! I would love that colour!! Would the same apply to Great danes, Cuz that one outta 6 colours that they are "allowed"
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:27 am

LegendsMami wrote:
That made sense to me Red. Thats pretty cool with the genetics stuff. I have a question! LOL...Why is blue eyes a fault in APBTs? Someone asked me and I had no clue. I was thinking b/c its associated with Merle colring and hearing problems and all that. But I really don't know.

It depends on the actual blue of the eye. If it is the glassy blue look then yes it is due to pigment problems but an actual blue like human blue eye is not a fault it's the glassy blue that shows signs of lack of pigment which leads to them same issues from the merle and albino genes. I would post pics but might insult some folks so I won't lol.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 8:53 am

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

It depends on the actual blue of the eye. If it is the glassy blue look then yes it is due to pigment problems but an actual blue like human blue eye is not a fault it's the glassy blue that shows signs of lack of pigment which leads to them same issues from the merle and albino genes. I would post pics but might insult some folks so I won't lol.

Lol...Gemyni's one eye is blue. (If you can see my banner). I know nothing about her pedigree or anything. Still havent caught up with my sister yet. Were still missing each other's phone calls. lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2006 9:33 am

LegendsMami wrote:
redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

Lol...Gemyni's one eye is blue. (If you can see my banner). I know nothing about her pedigree or anything. Still havent caught up with my sister yet. Were still missing each other's phone calls. lol

that's not the pigment problem type of blue though, the eye actually has a glassy look to it when there are pigment issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Panache X Sierra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panache X Sierra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next