The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Panache X Sierra

Go down 
+2
APBT4ME
Oldfort
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Panache X Sierra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2006 5:34 am

redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
redsky wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
That made sense to me Red. Thats pretty cool with the genetics stuff. I have a question! LOL...Why is blue eyes a fault in APBTs? Someone asked me and I had no clue. I was thinking b/c its associated with Merle colring and hearing problems and all that. But I really don't know.

It depends on the actual blue of the eye. If it is the glassy blue look then yes it is due to pigment problems but an actual blue like human blue eye is not a fault it's the glassy blue that shows signs of lack of pigment which leads to them same issues from the merle and albino genes. I would post pics but might insult some folks so I won't lol.

Lol...Gemyni's one eye is blue. (If you can see my banner). I know nothing about her pedigree or anything. Still havent caught up with my sister yet. Were still missing each other's phone calls. lol

that's not the pigment problem type of blue though, the eye actually has a glassy look to it when there are pigment issues.

Oh okay. I understand now!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Panache X Sierra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panache X Sierra   Panache X Sierra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 4:27 am

MidwestBully wrote:
This should be an awsome breeding. Do you know their working abilities?

Kurupt has been worked alot and he is a !!!!! good worker another reason i am going with him. He has also been protection trained, although I don't agree with protection training pits but that's just me.
Back to top Go down

Panache X Sierra
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2