The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..

Go down 
+3
ericschevy
wheezie wayne
Pantera2006
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Empty
PostSubject: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:19 am

Hahaha I hope you guys like!!! This was a crazy snake feeding , it scared me, but i thoughht i would share....
Caution.... A SNAKE IS KILLING A RAT, YOU DONT WANNA WATCH, THEN DONT, I DONT WANNA SEE ANY THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT OK.... OK!!!
Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Th_babies028
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:37 am

buddy your done your done LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:52 am

Hehe ya i forgot that there was sound...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 8:56 am

HAHAHAHA lmfao, I thought you feed snakes mice? That was a RAT.
That snake wasted NO time....LMFAO..That was good
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:11 am

I feed the bigger guys rats, just cuz i only have to feed them once, The babies eat the mice, cus they are smaller....
That sound tho, was nasty!!! It scared me... You can see the cam jump...hehe... I loved it...
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:22 am

HOLY SH!T

That made me jump ...lmoa Razz
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:24 am

I KNOW!!!! I was 10 inchs away!!! I was like HOLY $%it But i knew i was taping and didnt wanna swear, my oldest saw it.... That was the most vicious i have seen her, her whole body wrapped around it.... affraid
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:53 am

ROTFL! I love the narritive.

And man that thing made me jump too! I could tell it made you jump cuz the whole camera went blury for a second lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:58 am

Haha Ya it was nuts, It was alot lighter tho,
But yea, so i patted her little head, and gave her belly a rub and now that ratty is being turned into poop.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I am twisted..... cheers
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 9:59 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Haha Ya it was nuts, It was alot lighter tho,
But yea, so i patted her little head, and gave her belly a rub and now that ratty is being turned into poop.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I am twisted..... cheers

ROTFL! Awesome... Twisted ain't so bad! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:00 am

Hehee ya sometimes... Next to go in my snakie is my cat..... Evil or Very Mad !!!!! thing....
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:01 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Hehee ya sometimes... Next to go in my snakie is my cat..... Evil or Very Mad !!!!! thing....

ROTFL! I know how you feel....... Bye Bye Goggles... Twisted Evil

Were you able to upload that just now on photobucket? For some reason it won't let me upload vids on photobucket...
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:03 am

Really!!! I have no idea, Photbucket sucks i think.... It took me so long to figure it out.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:05 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Really!!! I have no idea, Photbucket sucks i think.... It took me so long to figure it out.... Neutral

It does bite. But it's the only way I can really store my photos without losing them.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:09 am

ya that is true eh..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:15 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
ya that is true eh..... scratch

I might go on photobucket to see what's going on or email one of the admins there asking what's up.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:18 am

LMAO! That was some SWEET ASS SH@T!!!! When she say's your done your done!! It didnt make me jump, but when you said buddy your done, I was like she's a twisted!! I LOVE IT! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: yeah   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:19 am

yeah Pantera you are a twisted chik...lol
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 am

LOL Ya, I am so desensitzed to it now that im just like "meh, snakies gotta eat" Just like i enjoy a nice hamburger on the grilll with a nice cold beer....
Hmmmmmmmmmm Beer..... Razz
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 am

Can ya scan a pic of a beer? lmao I'll have one with ya! LMAO CHEERS TO THE POOR RAT I NOW KNOW AS BUDDY!!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Can ya scan a pic of a beer? lmao I'll have one with ya! LMAO CHEERS TO THE POOR RAT I NOW KNOW AS BUDDY!!!
Lmao!!! i will find one... hehe..... I knew him as Cyndi food. cheers
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:31 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Hahaha I hope you guys like!!! This was a crazy snake feeding , it scared me, but i thoughht i would share....
Caution.... A SNAKE IS KILLING A RAT, YOU DONT WANNA WATCH, THEN DONT, I DONT WANNA SEE ANY THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT OK.... OK!!!

LMao I don't see what was crazy about it, but I enjoyed it anyways. The mouse was like HI HI!! And then BAM! Too funny thanks for sharing...I just realized something. I'm pretty morbid. oh well
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 10:35 am

schismatickennels wrote:
Pantera2006 wrote:

LMao I don't see what was crazy about it, but I enjoyed it anyways. The mouse was like HI HI!! And then BAM! Too funny thanks for sharing...I just realized something. I'm pretty morbid. oh well
\

Well for that snake, I have never seen her grab a rat like that, the noise that the thing made, Thats why it scared me tho, But i like it too, I like rats, but i like my snakes more, I have never been bit by a snake, but Rats...... Evil or Very Mad They bite me every day.... That snake eats so much that i turned around and i had a baby mouse and i was going to keep it and use it as a breeder, well, it bit my little man and made him cry..... That pissed me off, So i said Cyndi, ya want a snack, and it was gone in seconds, lol i should taped that one, cuz i turned around and said, "thats what you get for biting my kids..." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..   Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dont watch if you dont like to see snakes eating..
Page 1 of 1