The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

YEAH BABY!!!!!

Go down 
+7
APBT4ME
Oldfort
YJSONLY
wheezie wayne
schismatickennels
LegendsMami
Xelleron
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:06 am

Okay... so.... it took me long enough.... but I FINALLY got my Drivers License! AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *dances around* talk about a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:08 am

LOL! Go Sara!!! What took you so long??! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am

LegendsMami wrote:

3 car accidents in 3 years (I wasn't driving... but all 3 experiences were bad enough!)
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 9:56 am

Xelleron wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

3 car accidents in 3 years (I wasn't driving... but all 3 experiences were bad enough!)

Gotcha! My sister took until she was 24 to get her license!(She's 26 now) She was absolutely terrified. She was in a scary car accidents in AZ car flipped over. No one was seriously hurt but scared her!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:06 am

Blah, I have a license but I let it expire, I hate driving. PERIOD. I have horrible night vision, and I can't see during the day. HAHA! Anyways. Congrats on your new license. Hopefully you'll enjoy it more than I do mine. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:19 am

congrats it took me till 19 to get mine
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:22 am

wow i have been driving for 5 years and i am only 20! omg i would shoot myself without my license!!! affraid but congrats
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 12:00 pm

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSs I thought driving was cool UNTIL I got behind the wheel of a firetruck running full speed with lights and sirens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 10:26 pm

GREAT!!

Now wait til all your friends want to turn you into their own personal taxi Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2007 11:58 pm

Congrats you are now an independant person:cheers: . Be careful watch the driver behind you and please don't get distracted with cds and phones. I drove when I was 17 but I was 18 when I got my license had to wait until you were 18 or take drivers ed I didn't have the money for that.No
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 3:23 am

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
Congrats you are now an independant person:cheers: . Be careful watch the driver behind you and please don't get distracted with cds and phones. I drove when I was 17 but I was 18 when I got my license had to wait until you were 18 or take drivers ed I didn't have the money for that.No

I drive without CD's and I make someone else answer my phone lol.

Today I was so mad with my boyfriend. He and I got into this HUGE argument. I was in my room thinking "Great, now I have to be here all day with him..." then.... DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The light went on. I could actually GET OUT and leave im in the DUST!!!!

My mom convinced me she, Beth and I could go for a nice dinner. So that made me stay home... but still!!! Knowing that I can get out and drive is AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 4:57 am

Before I moved down here I would go driving everyday. I loved it. It was nice to get away from everything. I now live 32 miles one way from work so after a week of working I really don't feel like driving. I sometimes miss my old life style.

I'm happy to hear that you are responisble.I love you
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 6:36 am

Congradulations. It will get old after a while. But, it's good to know that you can get out and go anywhere you need to.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 9:07 am

smokey_joe wrote:
Congradulations. It will get old after a while. But, it's good to know that you can get out and go anywhere you need to.

Yep! I love it. I'm going to go out all this week just to do stuff that I want to do!
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 7:29 am

driving is like voting..... if you dont participate then you have no right to complain..... i learned that on my own. i refuse to ride anywhere with my mom if she's driving. she scares the holy heck out of me!!
of course when i first met my husband he scared me too, but in a different way. he drives a 91 Mustang LX 5.0, and he drives it like with passion.... so everything we do is really fast... as opposed to my mom doing everything slow.... i prefer his driving over hers. he's never had an accident in all his years of driving, my mom however has totaled a couple of cars in her time.

i was 23 when i got my license, but i kept dragging my feet..... just wasnt in a hurry to do it, now that i drive i wish i had done it sooner. i missed out on a LOT of stuff. especially when we lived right in town with the mall and theatres down the street..... i kick myself over it now because we live about a half hour from anything. there isnt even a walmart close by lol

so... yeah i love driving.. kinda. i have bouts where i just avoid it at all costs, and i've discovered the less i drive the less i like it or want to do it, but when i finally get behind the wheel again i realise its not so bad.
i just chalk it up to "fear of the unknown".... that and being a pregnant mom, and worried about car accidents with my son in the car with me.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:28 am

Geeeeezzzzz Im 25 and STILL dont have my licenece!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YEAH BABY!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: YEAH BABY!!!!!   YEAH BABY!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YEAH BABY!!!!!
Page 1 of 1