The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Empty
PostSubject: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 3:13 am

I looking foward to getting a pup female around this time.

ADBA or UKC registered
STD test before the purchase
has to be born in the sept1-nov1 because of heat cycles and show dates
Bloodlines are not a big deal, but I have to be able to find history of the family. Good dog is a good dog without bloodlines.

My daughter's first show dog and my first female to breed with. I am open to co-owns possible with a good breeder. I am also open to a trained pup that is under a year old around these dates. dates are very important to me. I haven't told my wife yet. I am working on it. Anniversary is coming up. I might have to buy her a big diamond. LOL

bloodlines for at least 5 generations months before the breeding to research for myself.
Head-smaller meduim size head ( game type head no bully looks)
Body- athletic bodies not staffies type
COLOR?-No rednoses. I like rednoses but not this time for me. I fell in love with pits because of a rednose.
-black noses or flesh noses ( black is number one)
-i think maybe a brindle with flashly white markings
-solid black
-solid black with white markings
-beautiful blue color(blue fawnies ok)

Parents to be of sound tempermant- I will travel to meet the parents before I commit. I would prefer to meet the parents before the bitch goes in heat.

Parents-
Sire-any color
15'' - 19'' height
head no more than 22'' around
weight-45-68 pounds normal weight no game weight or show weight

Dam-
14''-19'' prefer to be 16 inches tall is perfect
head no more 20'' around
weight 35-50 normal normal weight no game weight or show weight

Good sets of ears on both parents.
I will be open to other colors, weight, and heights. I am starting a very long selection process. I will be open to referals from people to others. If you have bought a pup and it is outstanding please let me know. I prefer to stay with a pup here in central midwest but I will go anywhere in states if finances will allow me. This pup will be a show and pull dog. I only want a show and go type dog. One thing that is to much will rob them of a another.

If game dogs are offer I will want you to understand that they will be for show and pull only with no other purpose intended. Game bred dogs are not a option in a co-owning partnership.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:00 am

Good luck with finding what your looking for, surely someone can fill your steep order ...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 4:17 am

Not asking for much are you!! LOL Good luck in finding the perfect pit.
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:42 am

My wife supports my dogs but at the same time she thinks it draws attention to us from unsupportive neighbors. BSL laws in Kansas city area are spreading like wild fire. I want my selection to be perfect because of that.
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 5:47 am

I understand my request is crazy. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know color is not a exact science but a good breeder has a great idea in what colors that their dogs produce. Thanks for any help with this. The puppies that are under the name pitlover are getting pretty close to what I do want.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 6:07 am

Shannon has some great looking dogs. I love Ottis he is boss.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:45 pm

I will check around with some people i know. I'll have to print out your request as i probably will forget something ...lol Very Happy

Its really good tpsee someone that knows exactly what they want! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 8:27 pm

Thanks for any help in finding the pup for me.
Back to top Go down
redsky
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
redsky

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 8:47 pm

Well I have a breeding going down in November if you care to check it out. It's a red nose breeding but may get a few blues out the deal. The litter will be both ukc and adba registered (MIDAS X NIXI)!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redskypitbulls.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate   I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want a pup around sept 1-nov1 the pup's birthdate
Page 1 of 1