The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*

Go down 
+8
trejos kennels
Judy
Pantera2006
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
schismatickennels
APBT4ME
Oldfort
LegendsMami
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 3:09 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Yep, ya got mine too!!! Smile Cool
Cuz im VP...... LOL JK...

Thanks...LMAO!!! Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 3:18 am

I don't know what's going on with the other board but your doing the right thing and screw what negative folks have to say, there is always something to be said no matter what but unless they are gonna deal with the dog or pay for her to get some training to heck with them. Your the one footing it all.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 4:02 am

redsky wrote:
I don't know what's going on with the other board but your doing the right thing and screw what negative folks have to say, there is always something to be said no matter what but unless they are gonna deal with the dog or pay for her to get some training to heck with them. Your the one footing it all.

Yeah! I had that thread closed on other forum! Very Happy I think the lady who was running her mouth is a little coo-coo! She had something about Tasha's eyes and us being sensitive enough to see it! *WHAT?* Shocked ... I had talked to some trainers(where I take Legend for OB, agility, etc. There is a trainer there that does behavior consultations) they all told me to but her down. And i'm really starting to get uncomfortable w/ her hear. I dont show her that i'm uncomfortable with her. She showed her teeth at me and was groeling the other day I didnt back down and she got off of my coffee table(She NEVER has done that). I thought me and her was gonna rumble!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 4:37 am

Yea I would hurry and get her taken care of before you have to gut her lol. Well that lady would have thought I was coo coo for sure lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 4:44 am

Dudes!!! Im so over there to bitch at people!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 5:19 am

LegendsMami wrote:

She showed her teeth at me and was groeling the other day I didnt back down and she got off of my coffee table(She NEVER has done that). I thought me and her was gonna rumble!

Yeah, me and Tasha would've rumbled! ...lol
It will be a cold day in heck before any dog that house, feed, and care for trys to dominate me.
As for the trash talk'n chick.... she needs to slow her roll, pump her breaks and breath easy, cause any dog that will challenge thier "pack leader" will challange anybody...even a child! She needs to take a step back and think. Mad
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: youve got me too   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 5:54 am

I have your back too tasha ..what site was someone talking crap in ? tell me and I will let them have it..
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 7:35 am

trejos kennels wrote:
I have your back too tasha ..what site was someone talking crap in ? tell me and I will let them have it..

I had the thread closed on gopitbull in the lounge. But you'll see even Oldfort asked her was she serious!
MidwestBully wrote:

Yeah, me and Tasha would've rumbled! ...lol
It will be a cold day in heck before any dog that house, feed, and care for trys to dominate me.
As for the trash talk'n chick.... she needs to slow her roll, pump her breaks and breath easy, cause any dog that will challenge thier "pack leader" will challange anybody...even a child! She needs to take a step back and think.

LOL. I kept thinking if I jump on her I might go to jail for animal cruelty cause I'm gonna sure enough hurt her! lol...What I do is I lift her off her front feet and then put her down. Only for like a second or two. If she starts that growling I do it again. All while saying No. And then I ignore her when she comes over to get love for at least 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 9:52 am

Ya i read that thread, You know what, She is the type that probably has no kids and put dogs up and above people... I love dogs and pitbulls even more, But i love people more then them both!!!
Dont let no one tell you that you are wrong... Cuz you aint... My BFs mom was pleading with me to not call animal control on my bfs bros dog, and i said, ok i wont Rolling Eyes I did tho, I had my daily helpin of bitch flakes and got right on the phone!! Those are my kids!! NOT an animal..
Mami- I know that you are doing the right thing.... What if you had a friend bring a child over, or just someone that the dog didnt like?? What if.... I know its a far fetch.. BUT... You never know... I am pretty sure with Harley, but he has no people agression at all!! But still, What if...
Good for you!! I was going be mean to the lady, but they closed the thread... I can open it tho Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 10:35 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
What if you had a friend bring a child over, or just someone that the dog didnt like?? What if.... I know its a far fetch.. BUT... You never know... I am pretty sure with Harley, but he has no people agression at all!! But still, What if...
Good for you!! I was going be mean to the lady, but they closed the thread... I can open it tho Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

That was my thing WHAT IF...Tasha already does not like anyone disciplining kids( If the child ends up crying I have to leash Tasha and take her in a different room) and will protect the child! I'm just not going to take those chances on getting bitten or someone else getting bitten! Thats why I told Lisa if she thinks its so wrong she should come and get Tasha! lol
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:15 pm

Yeah she's got a lot to say, but she hasn't offered once to help her.

People.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:32 pm

MidwestBully wrote:
Yeah she's got a lot to say, but she hasn't offered once to help her.

People.... Rolling Eyes

Exactly!!!!...And another thing she kept saying was that she knows dogs are dogs and don't treat them like children. Yes they are spoiled but they also have rules and if they choose not to follow them they will be disciplined accordingly. I'm thinking she was saying that b/c the pics I have up are Tasha and Legend playing on the couch. And then she had to just say that I will have problems with Legend and Gemyni! I'm like come on lady just STFU! You don't even know what your talking about! lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 1:10 am

Yes you both are right!!! Its your animal... If you are unsure, deal with it the way that you want it delt with!!!
She probably with PETA or something... tongue
Back to top Go down
redogDave
Charter Member
Charter Member
redogDave

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:55 am

LegendsMami wrote:
[Yeah! I had that thread closed on other forum! Very Happy I think the lady who was running her mouth is a little coo-coo! She had something about Tasha's eyes and us being sensitive enough to see it! *WHAT?* Shocked
I think your sensitive enough to see into that womans eyes and knowing for certain that she is coo- coo!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gopitbull.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 11:04 am

redogDave wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:
[Yeah! I had that thread closed on other forum! Very Happy I think the lady who was running her mouth is a little coo-coo! She had something about Tasha's eyes and us being sensitive enough to see it! *WHAT?* Shocked
I think your sensitive enough to see into that womans eyes and knowing for certain that she is coo- coo!

LMFAO! Razz Very Happy We are all that sensitive! lol
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: so   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 9:45 pm

whats up and how are things going did you rehome tasha or what happened with her..has she shown anymore aggression?
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 2:12 am

trejos kennels wrote:
whats up and how are things going did you rehome tasha or what happened with her..has she shown anymore aggression?

No I didnt rehome I won't due to her biting me. She tried biting me acouple times. And she tried this morning and Legend jumped on her and put her in her place! She will be put down this week.
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 7:37 am

LegendsMami wrote:
trejos kennels wrote:

No I didnt rehome I won't due to her biting me. She tried biting me acouple times. And she tried this morning and Legend jumped on her and put her in her place! She will be put down this week.

i am sorry you are having to do this, but from the way it sounds it needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2006 9:33 am

Ya it does... By the sounds of it... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 5:41 am

OMG! I'm sitting here crying. Not because I'm sad but because I'm SOOOOOOOO happy! I know I waited a long while before I put Tasha down but my litttle cousin who grew up with her. He's known Tasha since he was born well before actually. Tasha used to follow my cousin around like crazy when she was pregnant! lol Wanted to see her before she left. So my mom decided to take her. I refused b/c the first time I got nausea and passed out. God only knows what would have happen to me once I got there and they actually started the procedure. Well my mom got there and some lady who worked at the place came up to her talking about Tasha. She fell in LOVE with her! This lady is a trainer and her husband is also a trainer. My mom told her everything that happen over the last few weeks and everything about her. The lady insisted on taking her and working with her anyway! My mom said Tasha liked the lady too tail just a wagging away! My mom gave her my phone number and email and the lady promised to keep in touch! I'm so freakin' happy. If I smile any harder my face just might break!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 5:58 am

Awwwww Well that is great news!!!! Maybe she can get her out of whatever is bugging her......I have no idea what that could be.... But maybe she is a "1 dog home"?? I hope that all goes well with her.... cheers
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 6:03 am

Thats what I thought maybe a single dog home. Or one who fosters puppies as Tasha is a puppy lover! She loved Legend up until he was about 8-9 months. I hope things go well too! My mom did tell the lady about what the other trainers I talked to said. But she wanted to take her anyway......Legend really misses Tasha already.He's been sitting by the door for 3 hours now on and off whining. I took him out and he pulled toward my car. lol. I'm sure once Gemyni wakes up from her nap she'll keep him occupied. I'm sure I'll be crying for real for real later though! But at least I know I can still see her or at least pictures of her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 6:09 am

Ya.... At least remember that she is still alive and that hopefully she will be doing alot better!!! Maybe this lady can do stuff for her, She is definatly a headstrong dog!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:25 am

thats awsome im gla deverything worked out for you
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 8:53 am

Thats one of the BEST endings that story could have had. Glad it all worked out!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*   Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No the h3ll she didnt!-*BIG Update*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next