The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

didn't realize

Go down 
+4
Pantera2006
APBT4ME
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redsky

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:02 am

I didn't realize we have so many members. Where is everyone?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:12 am

I don't know. I'm here at least twice a day! LOL
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:22 am

when im at work im here for 8 hrs lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:36 am

Lol I'm in and out all the time but dang usually just us regulars here.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:39 am

Maybe they are shy Embarassed

Come on newbies! Post up Cool
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:44 am

this is the only forum im on where i am completly comfortable, i know anything could be discused here
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:58 am

Hahahha ya that is true... I just told this one little bit** off in a snake forum, Just cuz she thinks that there is no diff between people and animals.. (im REALLY prolife) But she thinks its ok to have abortions then to euthenize animals No And then she told me that "she dont approve that i had a child at 16 and that i drink" SHES 21!!!!! WTF I am 25..... Iam legal in Canada, and she just turned legal......Who is she to tell me that i shouldnt be drinking, I drink once a month, when i can find my kids a sitter...... drunken Pffft... I wish i can go through the comp and smack the bit** in the face.....
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 3:04 am

haha pantera, i know how you feel, dont you just love it when people jump to conclusions and judge someone or something they have no idea about
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 3:08 am

Ya i hear ya... Just cuz i have a few a month means im a "rip roarin drunk" Oh ya, look at me go... drunken Staggering all thorugh the house.. waking my kids up..... Dumb Broad... Neutral
Back to top Go down
redsky

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 3:33 am

It's none of her business what you do in your personal life to begin with. IF people spoke up when they needed to the world would be a better place!!! When words are needed it's all silent so shut up when they aint needed is my thought on it!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 4:41 am

I've noticed on gopitbull that people easily think you are putting things down or that you mean things you don't. It's hard to tell exactly how people are feeling when your just typing words in a forum like these. Things tend to come across the wrong way. Take Midwest for example in the post Interesting Picture... Had a hard time putting thoughts into words.
I had this problem several times....Example (It sounds like i'm sticking up for that other person don't it?) I'm not....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
redsky

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 4:46 am

Yep Eric that's one thing we all have to keep in mind when discussing stuff over the net, there is no eye contact so you can't assume anything and we all know about assumptions ass u me lol.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 4:54 am

Ass out of u and me...That's a good one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
American

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 5:15 am

I know what ya mean Pantera....I just turned 25 today...blah! lol I've been asked by so many people if I was gonna get smashed and do all the (not even gonna say what I used to do..lmao) stuff I done when I turned 21.

I'm sorry to disappoint people but, once ya got a kid and after your 21st b-day the party days just seem to go away....Theres gotta be a time in your life when ya grow up ya know? So I think I will just spend my b-day talking to all you wonderful people on the board! cheers and I mean it when I say wonderful im not being sarcastic, I really do mean it...cause ya all are very nice people.
Back to top Go down
redsky

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 5:22 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
I know what ya mean Pantera....I just turned 25 today...blah! lol I've been asked by so many people if I was gonna get smashed and do all the (not even gonna say what I used to do..lmao) stuff I done when I turned 21.

I'm sorry to disappoint people but, once ya got a kid and after your 21st b-day the party days just seem to go away....Theres gotta be a time in your life when ya grow up ya know? So I think I will just spend my b-day talking to all you wonderful people on the board! cheers and I mean it when I say wonderful im not being sarcastic, I really do mean it...cause ya all are very nice people.

HAPPY BDAY FELLOW SAGG! My bday was on the 10th and my mom's was yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 5:36 am

Happy B-Day!!!!

Mu 25th was wild drunken only remember part of the night Razz

I'm 26 now and pretty much done with the WILD b-days. Just a little cook out (its in July) is good enough for me afro
Back to top Go down
American

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:20 am

Thank you Midwest...my 21st b-day was the ONLY time I got really drunken couldnt walk, couldnt talk basically didnt know my a$$ from a hole in the ground. Here's an embarrassing moment I would like to share with everyone...lmao!! By all means if someone can top it and make me not feel so STUPID, then please do tell....21st b-day right...6 glasses of crown and coke...4 glasses of Jack and coke...3 shots of tequllia....one 12 pack...put it all together and you have ONE chubby chick sittin on the curb naked.....priceless drunken drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:27 am

Oh my!

Don't think i can top that. Not unless i just don't remember ....lmao
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:29 am

Well I can come close. Half gallon Southern Comfort, 2 Blondie's, something illegal and one heck of a hangover. Happy birthday...
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: happy birthday   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:01 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:21 am

happy b day. eric and tina yall are crazy lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:36 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
happy b day. eric and tina yall are crazy lol
Thanks... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil tongue
Back to top Go down
American

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 10:13 am

Thanks everyone! AWWW come on midwest tell us a story plsssssssssss lol! ....oh my lord no no no on the southern comfort, I havent drank that sense my 19th b-day:no: No Cant even stomache the smell of it anymore...lmao I was sick for days!! Any one remember Bud Ice?? affraid affraid me and the peguins got along great lol!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:45 am

^^^^^ Lmao!!! Ya i remember that... Happy Bday BTW..... I turned 25 on June 15th... I did nothing.... But really what people do with their lives is really no ones business.... Having a little 21 year old tell me what to do....PFFFFTTTT , "oh i dont agree with you having a child and dropping outta school at 16" She says....... Evil or Very Mad I let her have it... Oh i did.... She got prego and got married, I got prego and didnt get married, Does that make me a bad person??? I got prego 4 more times by the same man, And im still with him?? So i obviosly did something ok?? He wants to get married, Bt there are a few issues that we have to deal with first (he got fixed and i wanna see if he saves up the money to get it reversed, that will prove that he wants to be with me) I know it sounds dumb, but its what i want.... So who the heck is she... dumb Bit** BLAH... She really hit a nerve with that one.... But then she critzes me for breeding Manx cats... WTF.... "oh you should fix your pets you know" she says.... But i breed them... why fix my animals if i breed them... They are purebred and when kittens are born, The will have papers... Its going to take awhile to start in the breeding, due to the death of my male( Sad I so miss that boy Sad ) But i will have it up and running...BLAH again... I hate people sometimes... The "i think that im better then everyone" I will there was a smilie that gave the finger on here.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 10:47 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
there was a smilie that gave the finger on here.... Twisted Evil

That smiley isn't on here. I'll pm you some tho. You can save them to you comp and use them on another board Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

didn't realize Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

didn't realize
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next