The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

didn't realize

Go down 
+4
Pantera2006
APBT4ME
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
American

didn't realize - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 11:44 pm

MIDWEST PM HER THAT ONE SMILIE...lmao you know what im talking about lol!

NO pantera that doesnt make you a bad person....Heres where everyone might look at me a little nuts. Got kicked out when I turned 17 had been dating a man alot older then me when I was 16(he is now 48 and im 25) I married him when I was 18 had a kid when I was 19.....she would have a field day with me, and guarantee you this...she wouldnt like my little forked tongue. She has NO right talking to you like that pantera..your life is NONE of her business, as long as your happy with yourself and your life thats all that matters and you dont have to explain anything to her. Dont worry about what others say or think about you, she is only proving her maturity (sp)
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 12:10 am

Pantera.... you got mail (pm)!

Got some smilies your look'n for!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 1:14 am

LMAO!!!!!! Ya i saw em.... My fave is the guy that gets knocked out and then ..... You know..... Twisted Evil hahahahahahahaha Thanks guys, YOu are all great..
American, No, That does not make you sound odd in any way..... Age is a number, Thats it... Are ya still married to the same man, cuz if you are, Then thatsone heck of a feat!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 am

Yup still married to the big bear....actually I have another anniversary comming up in Febuary, will be 7 years Feb 17th. Have been with him since 98. Married in 2001....
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 6:46 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
^^^^^ Lmao!!! Ya i remember that... Happy Bday BTW..... I turned 25 on June 15th... I did nothing.... But really what people do with their lives is really no ones business.... Having a little 21 year old tell me what to do....PFFFFTTTT , "oh i dont agree with you having a child and dropping outta school at 16" She says....... Evil or Very Mad I let her have it... Oh i did.... She got prego and got married, I got prego and didnt get married, Does that make me a bad person??? I got prego 4 more times by the same man, And im still with him?? So i obviosly did something ok?? He wants to get married, Bt there are a few issues that we have to deal with first (he got fixed and i wanna see if he saves up the money to get it reversed, that will prove that he wants to be with me) I know it sounds dumb, but its what i want.... So who the heck is she... dumb Bit** BLAH... She really hit a nerve with that one.... But then she critzes me for breeding Manx cats... WTF.... "oh you should fix your pets you know" she says.... But i breed them... why fix my animals if i breed them... They are purebred and when kittens are born, The will have papers... Its going to take awhile to start in the breeding, due to the death of my male( Sad I so miss that boy Sad ) But i will have it up and running...BLAH again... I hate people sometimes... The "i think that im better then everyone" I will there was a smilie that gave the finger on here.... Twisted Evil
Boy you woman can be evil.....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:04 am

Awwwww Seee that is something to be proud of... Very Happy I have been with mine for 9 years, Just not married Neutral
And yes... I can be VERY evil.... IM a bitc* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:07 am

I got both yall beat. We been together ten years married two and separated one lol!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 am

LOL Ok OK...
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:03 am

I'm still partyin like it's 1999 bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 10:51 am

Dont say that, I would be 2 months away from having a baby!!!! affraid LOL
lol!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:11 am

AWWWW pantera, lets see the before baby pics!!! I love those, for those that have kids (I'm not for sure how many members do) did ya all's belly button poke out and look like a turkey timer??? Mine sure as heck did...lol
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:16 am

LOl ya mine did... I dont have any one my comp tho.....Sad I wish i had...
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:20 am

I remember tryin to sit down...lmao then tryin to get up cheers woo hoo yeah that wasnt funny....or when I would try to sleep on my back, I felt like one of those really fat pot bellied men (ewwwwwwwwwww)!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 11:30 am

LOL Ya i had a really rough 3rd pregnancy, That was like " cant move at all" stuff... I was in so much pain all the time... It really blew goats...
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 pm

Yup I also had the belly button that poked out! looked like a darn third nipple or a little penis LMAO Used to drive me insane!!

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: didn't realize   didn't realize - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

didn't realize
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2