The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Empty
PostSubject: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 9:22 am

I received a letter from the ADBA that stats: Missouri State officials are discussing APBT restrictions and or bans. These politicians need to hear from their constituents.

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND MAKE THE CALL! The future of your dogs depends on it!

Kim Krohn, Board Member of the Endangered Breed Association (EBA) is the lead person responding to this House Bill. Please contact her at krohndog@swbell.net for more information.

Please be courteous. Contact these officials regarding the across the board liability that ALL dog owners should have and not owners of specific breeds. Go after the irresponsible owners of all breeds. Enforce the leash/containment laws and go after the irresponsible owners.

If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have any property rights! If they can do this to your dog, is anything you have out of their reach? Your rights will be taken away while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held to their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference! One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one..............

TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS BSL ALERT!!

The state has announced a plan to introduce an ordinance to eventually BAN OR RESTRICT YOUR APBT!! What you read about the APBT genocide in Denver Colorado, and Kansas City Kansas, could be at your front door!

The time to stop this legislation is now, before it passes!
We need to apply the pressure, and keep applying the pressure, until the state legislators realizes this will be an unfair ordinance.

CALL, AND WRITE NOT JUST ONCE BUT MANY TIMES!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!! IT HAS WORKED VERY WELL IN MANY CITIES!

Please write or call the following State Representatives as it is THEY who will vote on any proposal.

HOUSE BILL NO. 226
INTRODUCES BY REPRESENTATIVES NANCE AND FLOOK THIS BILL ALLOWS FOR AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER AND MIXED THERE-OF TO BE RESTRICTED OR BANNED.

Contact House of Representative at the link below:

http://www.house.mo.gov/default.aspx?info=/bills071/member/memmail.htm

THIS BSL IS FOR THE ENTIRE STATE OF MISSOURI, SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND MAKE THE CALLS AND WRITE THE LETTERS TO THESE REPRESENTATIVES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:57 am

I will tell my niece she doesn't have any dogs herself but she does respect the fact that each person has the right to own what they want. I hope that this doesn't pass.
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: yes getting pretty bad here.   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:58 am

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
I will tell my niece she doesn't have any dogs herself but she does respect the fact that each person has the right to own what they want. I hope that this doesn't pass.
i live here in missouri
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 2:16 am

I will send in some email and pass it on to other boards!

Come on everybody... lets get to it!!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:32 am

I would love to help, but sorry, im a canadian... Dont think that there is much that i could do.... Sad
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 7:53 am

Im going to make a place for BSL on my site, michelle I hope you dont mind if I put what you posted up. I'm also going to send in some emails, we need to stop the BSL bull...its getting riduclous, we also need to start educating more people about this breed, maybe they wont be so eager(sp) to Ban pits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)   Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missouri!!!! Alert!!! (crosspost)
Page 1 of 1