The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MORE MISSOURI BSL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

MORE MISSOURI BSL Empty
PostSubject: MORE MISSOURI BSL   MORE MISSOURI BSL Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:40 pm

BSL is coming now to my great city(ha ha dump) of Raytown, MO. Gladstone , MO is joing in it too. Both cities are suburbs to KANSAS CITY.
They haven't passed any laws yet, so it is time to fight. If anyone lives how near please private message so can make sure we can make every city council meeting. 2 suburbs in Kansas city have outlaw in the last five years, APBT AND AMSTAFFS. INDEPENDENCE, MO ( METH CAPITAL) AND KANSAS CITY, KS(CRACK HEAD CITY) BOTH CITIES HAVE WAY WORST PROBLEMS THAN PITBULLS BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY CONCENTRATE ON. GO FIGURE.....
Back to top Go down
rong520
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-06-01

MORE MISSOURI BSL Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE MISSOURI BSL   MORE MISSOURI BSL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:20 am

Microsoft office software If anyone lives how near please private message so can make sure we can make every city council meeting. 2 suburbs in Kansas city have outlaw in the last five years, APBT AND AMSTAFFS
Back to top Go down

MORE MISSOURI BSL
Page 1 of 1