The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

weight pull harnessess

Go down 
+3
Oldfort
BurchsTNTPitbulls
trejos kennels
7 posters
AuthorMessage
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

weight pull harnessess Empty
PostSubject: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 11:52 am

ok so I want to go ahead and start training for weight pull.... I want to go ahead and get Chico, Chapparra and Chula their harnesses, But because I have never done any of this I guess I need some help..well a lot of help..lol ....
First of all I want to know where you guys think the best harnesses come from and where I should go to buy, second how do I measure for the harnesses... Third of all I want to know what is the best place to get a cart or a sled for them to pull and also , If I use the cart do I load it with weights or Cinder blocks? I am really looking forward to getting into this and seeing what its all about I am hoping to do good... I feel like Chapparra is going to do the absolute best....But I think that Chico will do well too....Also do you think that only pulling them with the ADBA will be ok or would you guys go ahead and register with the NKC as well ... sorry so many questions I am just soooo excited and cant wait to partake in the fun!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2007 7:33 pm

We get all our harnesses from Troy Brown at www.brownspitbullconnection.com

I think they may be a little higher than some but they are great. Good padding and durable.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 4:57 am

Oldfort wrote:
We get all our harnesses from Troy Brown at www.brownspitbullconnection.com

I think they may be a little higher than some but they are great. Good padding and durable.

i have one in the works right now. but i would call Troy's phone and talk to him... : Very Happy
Back to top Go down
working class hero
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
working class hero

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:12 am

I have some of Troy's harnesses they are great, there also is another guy who makes harrness from southern dixie pits (Darrin Sipes)he makes some cool harnesses, flames, different colors, names. he does it all. his website is www.southerndixiepits.com[url]
Back to top Go down
geisthexe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
geisthexe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:55 am

There is also another great person you can get your harnesses done from. She is a weight pull judge for UKC
Site is called Alaskan Dream Dog

All my harnesses are made by her and she also alters ones from others if they will not.
Prices are really good as well.

I can post photos of them if you like

Deb
Back to top Go down
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:02 am

http://www1.stillwaterkennelsupply.com/

This is where I order ALL of my show stuff. I don't do weight pull but everyone that I know orders from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weight pull harnessess   weight pull harnessess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weight pull harnessess
Page 1 of 1