The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Birds vs. GiGi & LG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Birds vs. GiGi & LG Empty
PostSubject: Birds vs. GiGi & LG   Birds vs. GiGi & LG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 5:11 am

Well someone said they couldnt keep there birds anymore. To much going on and that it wasnt fair for the birds to be there and not being attended too as much as they'd like. Guess who ended up with them? LOL. I couldnt say no too much of an animal lover. I've only ever turned down helping one dog. Which was a Staffie but she had some serious issues still at almost 4 yrs old and of course reptiles and spiders...Uh Nope not in my house! lol...

I was thinking I'd have to keep Gemyni and Legend seperated. Legend's a duck chaser and GiGi does whatever Legend does. I thought for sure they'd try and take them out! So I let them in one at a time. GiGi first to see the Parakeets. She just sat in the chair and looked at them. Let Legend in the room As I held my breathe thinking okay I'm gonna have to grab him and rush him out....NOPE! He just watched them and then walked away! lol....And I swear these birds call out to both Legend and GiGi. They make a certain noise and they go running in and look at them turning there heads to the side! lol Laughing

Well here they are...Supposely the one with the blue belly is a male and the lighter one is a female.
Birds vs. GiGi & LG P137
Birds vs. GiGi & LG P138

More then likely these two will go to my mom. She loves birds. More so b/c I'm getting a Bengal cat. I'm more then sure the cat will try and kill the birds! lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Birds vs. GiGi & LG   Birds vs. GiGi & LG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 7:52 am

They are cool..My sister used to have some like that..I want a Cockatoo.
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Birds vs. GiGi & LG   Birds vs. GiGi & LG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 8:31 am

They don't do much and arent as noisey as I thought they were going to be. You hear them at 8am for about 30 minutes. Then again at noon-ish then at around 5 or 6pm. And thats it. And then every once in awhile you'll hear them ring there bells in there cage....They're kinda boring though...They do do much! lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Birds vs. GiGi & LG   Birds vs. GiGi & LG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 5:59 pm

Yeah, I always pictured them as being noisy. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds vs. GiGi & LG   Birds vs. GiGi & LG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birds vs. GiGi & LG
Page 1 of 1