The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to say Goodbye...

Go down 
+4
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
Bluffside
LegendsMami
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Time to say Goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:25 am

Gemyni's new dad just left with her! She now lives in NJ. Which isnt that far from my house but far enough. My mom couldnt even handle her leaving so she wouldnt even stay so she could see her off. Her new dad(which is my stepmom's sister's fiance) loves her to pieces. I don't know how many times he called me today saying "are you sure its okay if I come and get her tonight?, "Your still gonna give her to me right?" lol. He was smiling from ear to ear taking her things down to the truck. I was telling him sorry about the hot pink collar I didnt have time today to get a more toned down one. And he's like Oh dont worry about it I'mma hook Gem up! LOL. He's even taking her to Missississpi(sp) this summer when he goes! And Gem has 3 kids to keep her busy and another dog an APBT to play with! And he told me whenever I want to see her he'll bring her over and I'm welcome to come over and see her any time I'd like. Which most likely I'll see her over my dad's house. So it worked out. I'm quite sad but I know she'll be taken care of!
Time to say Goodbye... P187
Time to say Goodbye... P189
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:43 am

why did you rehome gem?
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:23 am

redsky wrote:
why did you rehome gem?

She doesnt listen to women AT ALL! It's so hard to take her out in public b/c you never know when she's going to act up. She was beat by a man before I got her. She grew fond of my mom so I gave her to my mom. But my mom was like she just won't listen. She was already in OB beginners and she KNOWS basic commands but refuses to do them when told. Now that we got her to liking men again we thought it be best for her to have a man owner. Anytime a man tells her to sit or laydown she does it wiggling her butt! lol. We just thought it be best especially w/ her being an APBT. Not showing a positive image and not behaving in public is a no no. And she's w/ family so I KNOW she's safe!
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:14 am

thats awsome i am glad to hear that you will still be able to see her sometimes and man she sure got big and very pretty
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: aww   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:41 am

aww well i know that you will miss her but I am sure she will be safe and happy..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 12:07 pm

I cant even sleep! I keep getting this feeling he might bring her back. I don't know why though. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 2:45 pm

Awwww! I'm glad you where able to place her in such a great home. They seem to be really happy about having her!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 8:16 pm

Yea it's always good to get them with family where you know you will be kept posted! Sorry to hear things didn't work out though.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:39 pm

*gives you big hugs* Don't worry, from the sound of it he's going to love her like his own kid!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 1:40 am

Yeah I called this morning...I know I know...I think I got about 3 hours asleep last night so I had to. He said she was fine and was still sleepy this morning when he got her up to go to the potty and to eat. She is definitely not a morning dog unless she's gotta go potty. lol. I even called out from work today so I can try and catch up on some sleep!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:01 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Yeah I called this morning...I know I know...I think I got about 3 hours asleep last night so I had to. He said she was fine and was still sleepy this morning when he got her up to go to the potty and to eat. She is definitely not a morning dog unless she's gotta go potty. lol. I even called out from work today so I can try and catch up on some sleep!

sounds like me!!!!! (skipping work to sleep! Lol!)
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:11 am

Xelleron wrote:
LegendsMami wrote:

sounds like me!!!!! (skipping work to sleep! Lol!)

LOL...I've called out before just b/c I wanted to take the dogs somewhere! lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 am

I'm sorry to hear this, but I have to ask why did she not listen to woman!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:28 am

ericschevy wrote:
I'm sorry to hear this, but I have to ask why did she not listen to woman!

before we got her she was beat by a man. So she only usually listens to men.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:34 am

AHHHHH, Beat into submission!!
Seems like she would of taken to girls then......
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:12 am

ericschevy wrote:
AHHHHH, Beat into submission!!
Seems like she would of taken to girls then......

Nope. We did so much to get her to like men again w/o submissive urniating everywhere at the sight of one. That now thats all she listens to and becomes !!!!! near obessed w/ any guy that comes in the door. My brother comes over and she just won't leave him alone. she follows him around the house wagging her tail, grabs her ball and runs circles around him. And he doesnt even come over that often! lol I have to yell at her for her to behave or for her to do anything. I'm not used to doing that with Legend or when I had my GSD. My fear was always what if she gets out of the house? I'm very careful when she's out of her crate but it was always in the back of my mind. I know she won't come when called b/c she doesnt when in the house/yard. But the minute you go to grab her by her collar she runs to the spot where you were just at wiggling around. LOL.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 8:19 am

That realy sucks....
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 11:29 am

Awwww Sorry to hear that!!! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!!! So i hope that you feel that YOU made the right choice!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 1:22 am

I"m glad everything worked out the way that it did. Hope you get plenty of sleep tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye...   Time to say Goodbye... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to say Goodbye...
Page 1 of 1