The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!

Go down 
+7
Xelleron
Bluffside
LegendsMami
APBT4ME
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
trejos kennels
Bullygirl807
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2006-11-17

URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:49 pm

Sorry for not asking permission to cross post, but I feel it is necessary to read and sign this petition as it is a great unjust to us as owners and to the breed itself. I myself and totally disgusted and appaled by the conduct of Walmart and its employees.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/207615248?ltl=1171982792
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:52 pm

I seen that on another forum and I already signed it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:06 pm

I'm glad to hear that you signed it as I did to. That is a pure discrimation to all of us as owners and especially to those that own service dogs. I tend to patronize walmart for some of my pet supplies but now I'm not sure that I will continue to do that. Its ashame.......
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:19 pm

What a crock of SH!T (sorry for the language, but darn I'm annoyed!!) How the heck can they do that to a service dog no matter what the breed? I'll bet you a million stinking dollars that it all started from some other customer complained to a manager!! Just cuz said person knew what breed it was. IGNORANT PEOPLE IRRATATE ME TO NO END!!!!!! Can we say LAWSUIT?? Service dogs are protect by laws!! I hope Choles owner takes Wal-mart to the meat market on this one!!

I have signed the petition and Emailed Walmart!! I hope we can all band together on this and fight for Chole!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:50 pm

I'm with you Anna. Those were my thoughts exactly. I too emailed walmart. You would think after all the bad publicity over the last year, that they would have thought twice before embarking on this venture.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 11:40 pm

I signed it too!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:19 am

I signed it! I don't think I will be shopping at Wal-Mart anymore for anything!
Back to top Go down
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:24 am

same here i signed it and all the rest that came after lol i am done with wal mart as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
Bullygirl807
mature pup
mature pup
Bullygirl807

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:40 am

Great and thanks to all that signed. I as well will not be patronizing walmart anymore. Hopefully all our signatures will make a difference. We are the voice of these wonderful creatures, so let us be HEARD !!!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 4:38 am

signed it!!

stupid walmart people.....
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:09 am

It will not accept my e-mail address!!!!I tried Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:02 pm

I cant, Im Canadian..... No
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:16 am

I can't believe that the would actually do that to a service dog just because of the breed. That is such discrimination.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 7:30 am

MidnightSkyKnl wrote:
I can't believe that the would actually do that to a service dog just because of the breed. That is such discrimination.

IMO, It's no different than racism.....Completely pointless...
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:23 pm

I really dislike Wal-Mart. I hate how they hurt the small towns they run other bussiness out of town and then they raise their prices. I work for a small company Pamida we are a great discount store but we have a hard time keeping a float with walmart. We ahve great buys and we aloow dogs in the store. We also have very other weekend the humane society sets-up a table. We have fund raiser for the shelter too.

I think walmart is a rotten company with only $$$$$ in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!   URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT !!!! PLEASE READ AND SIGN !!!
Page 1 of 1