The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!

Go down 
+6
wheezie wayne
trejos kennels
Pantera2006
ericschevy
LegendsMami
Bluffside
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluffside
Adult Pitbull
Adult Pitbull
Bluffside

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2006-11-10

Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:47 am

This stuff makes me sick!
And this is a cross post from another board
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux denied responsibility on Tuesday for the death of his girlfriend's dog, which led to felony animal abuse charges against the player.

Gwinnett County Police said officers were dispatched Sunday evening to the Animal Emergency Center, where the staff told them that 24-year-old Blair Anderson had arrived with a pit bull mix that was dead upon arrival.
Police said Anderson told them she and Babineaux, 25, had argued at their home. She said she went to the movies, and upon returning found Kilo, her year-and-a-half old dog, in "severe physical distress."

Babineaux met with officers at the hospital, where he said he was not responsible for the dog's death. Police said his account of what happened was inconsistent with the information about the dog's injuries provided by the animal hospital. He was arrested.

Police said they are still awaiting test results, but added that preliminary information indicates Kilo died from a massive blow to the head.

Lt. Derrick Locklear, shift commander for the Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office, said Babineaux was released just before 8 a.m. Monday on a $2,300 bond.

Falcons spokesman Reggie Roberts said that until the team has the information it needs, there would be no comment.

Babineaux played in all 16 games and recorded 28 tackles last season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bluffsidepits
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:25 am

I seen this. He needs his ass beat!
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:48 am

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 7:02 am

Quote :
I seen this. He needs his ass beat!

Agreed....stupid SOB Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 12:00 pm

He fights with the GF and the dog gets it??? Lets hope that they have no kids or guess whats next?? Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 6:58 pm

things like this make me sooo mad.... he really needs to have his ass beat, and you are right panterea he NEVER needs to have children...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 10:35 pm

chalk one up for another knick knock
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 2:14 am

That is just a bunch of BS. I can't believe that he would take his anger out and a defenseless animal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 10:27 pm

Yep this guy is going to ended up killing some one. It usual startrs with hurting animals thenit works its way to to people. I would like to see him removed from the land of the living. We do not need those type of people walking around like bombs waiting to go off.
Back to top Go down
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 1:39 am

WTF!!!!

Some people are sooo spiteful. I swear to bejeebers, if anyone ever hurt one of my dogs in spite of me, they would get it!!! I can be spiteful, too. I wouldn't care if it was a big musclebound football player, he has to go to sleep sometime. Stupid SOB!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
He fights with the GF and the dog gets it??? Lets hope that they have no kids or guess whats next?? Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad

If that happened to me... sheesh.... my dog would've killed my boyfriend. Even if he tried hitting HER or ME! Especially ME!

I hope that guy gets bit in the nuts........
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 5:16 am

Hahaha ya me too!!! hehe.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!   Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another FOOL who dont need a dog!!!!!
Page 1 of 1