The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ever heard of CDPits?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

ever heard of CDPits? Empty
PostSubject: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 9:28 pm

I ordered a weight pulling harness from her she is based in BC. I sent out the money order (she didn't take credit cards) over 2 weeks ago she has not emailed me so I don't know if she got the money order... if I got took or what. Just wondering if any of you guys have heard of her.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:32 pm

I have heard of CD Pits but never delt with them before. I believe they make all of their harnesess custome mad and make them to order. So it may be bit before you get the harness.

Did you get delivery conformation when you sent out the money order? Did you keep the part of the money order that allows you track it and see if it has been cashed?

Last edited by on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:36 pm

Give her time she gets very swamped this time of year with orders and it takes her a bit. Cindy is a very good person and you will get your harness it's just they make them all by hand and then get swamped with orders and it takes them a while to get the harnesses. This is beginning of the year and weight pull is about to begin and many ppl either need new replacements for their old harnesses or have new dogs they are starting. B patient with her as soon as she gets the money she will e-mail you to confirm it and then when she has placed the harness in the mail she will also send an e-mail to confirm it. But, I'm sure its just she is swamped right now and of course its first come first serve so it may take anywhere from now to 8 weeks from now to get your harness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:28 pm

I'm so happy to hear that she is a good person to order from. This is my first internet order so I was worried. Thank you both so much.
Back to top Go down
cdpits
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:39 pm

I read about your concerns and emailed you yesterday but the email came back flgged as delayed so I thought I'd just post it here.

Hi ******, I am seriously behind on emails (but not harnesses!) Your payment arrived & your harness was shipped out on Thursday (8th). I heard about your post & figured I had better put your mind at ease Smile Thanks for your patience and for the record, I have never "taken" anybody. I realize it's stressful sending money to someone you don't know over the 'net, I go through it myself, but I have an immpeccable record and plan on keeping it that way! Anyone who has sent payment & not heard from me in a reasonable amount of time is more than welcome to inquire as to whether or not it has arrived or to find out the status of their order Smile

Happy Pulling, Cindy
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:33 pm

Thank you so much for posting here Cindy. I'm having alot of troubles with my e-mail. I didn't think that you would take me to the cleaners but as I stated this was my first time doing a net order and then my e-mail starts to suck and I wanted the harness so bad. Well anyways thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ever heard of CDPits?   ever heard of CDPits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ever heard of CDPits?
Page 1 of 1