The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anybody want Legend???

Go down 
+5
smokey_joe
Oldfort
YJSONLY
wheezie wayne
LegendsMami
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Anybody want Legend??? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 1:44 am

LOL...This little punk has been misbehaving himself lately! I'm thinking it has to do with him being the only dog now which he has never been. He's been trash diving, opening up cabinets and helping hiself to his treats, opening up the fridge to get whats on the bottom shelf(I should have never taught him that.. I could kick my own self in the @$$...But thats what you get when you try and teach your dog a cool trick!)...Here's what I caught him doing w/ the camera.

Stole pillows that are just for decoration off my bed... And ripped holes in. I had to yank it from him!
Anybody want Legend??? P205
His morning consists of sitting in this window waiting just to talk smack to the evil Jack Russuell next door!
Anybody want Legend??? P211
Him being a meany to the birds
Anybody want Legend??? P208
The bird tried to peck him in the nose!
Anybody want Legend??? P209
Being a lil' begger!
Anybody want Legend??? P207
Anybody want Legend??? P206
Just got in trouble! And made to stay downstairs
Anybody want Legend??? P210
I can't believe he's acting like this he knows all of these are NO-NO's!
*sigh*....Someone told me he needed more exercise...I take him on at least a 2 mile walk a day as well as playtime, giggleballs, and whatever else I can think of. And then told me I should get him a working harness and take him on a walk with that. B/c it will give him a better workout? scratch Question ...I'm hoping one of Legend's buddies owners needs me to dogsit b/c he's going nuts here by himself and getting himself in trouble in the process!
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 2:57 am

looks like ts time for you to get another puppy lol
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:59 am

Oh and here's another of him just chillin' chewing on my dang tupperware like its just okay!
Anybody want Legend??? P028

wheezie wayne wrote:
looks like ts time for you to get another puppy lol

lol...I might have to go and borrow Karma and Junior so he can have someone to wear him out! Two spunky puppies might cure him for a couple of days til I figure out something new for him to do.. lol
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 6:43 am

he just wants to play!!!! my dog is the same way when he does something wrong you can tell by the way he acts and goes lay down.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 7:11 am

MIsbehaving or not He is ONE FINE LOOKING DOG!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
smokey_joe
mature pup
mature pup
smokey_joe

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 7:33 am

He's gorgeouse!!! Loving Legend. (Even though he's a bad boy) What's up with the tupperware? Mary Jane chews mine up too. And the other day, I bought a new pillow, and I caught Sadies trying to sneak it into her crate!!! I love the pic of Legend where he was in timeout downstairs. He has that look on his face like he knows he's in trouble. LOL!! :roll
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 7:53 am

Lol. He knows he's being a bad boy but its almost like he can't fight the doggie devil temptation! Laughing
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 2:18 pm

Awwwww! Poor Legand. He's lonely. I'll bring Hemi over, he's sure to wear Legand out Razz

He's look'n real good! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Mikado does alot of that stuff too. Oh well He had fun I buy my stuff at used stores so what some day he may not be around and then I'm going to wish I had let him play and have fun. I even buy toys that I know are only going to last seconds just to watch him have fun.

Poor Legend mama is being mean to you. You can come to home a ripp up stuff.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:22 pm

Mikado does alot of that stuff too. Oh well He had fun I buy my stuff at used stores so what some day he may not be around and then I'm going to wish I had let him play and have fun. I even buy toys that I know are only going to last seconds just to watch him have fun.

Poor Legend mama is being mean to you. You can come to home a ripp up stuff.Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 1:52 am

Lol. thanks guys..At least I don't feel like Legends the only dog that does this! He'll get a buddy soon hopefully. I'm still trying to decide if I should get another male or get a female....I'm kinda nervous about getting a female uhmmmm...b/c it seems that me and female dogs dont mix(TASHA...and now my babygirl Gem!) lol
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 3:51 am

Oh no.... your not the only one! Hemi give me a run for my money. Mr. Destructo! He destroys without a concious Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 4:33 am

3P Kennels wrote:
Oh no.... your not the only one! Hemi give me a run for my money. Mr. Destructo! He destroys without a concious Twisted Evil

LMAO! Razz
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 5:27 am

3P Kennels wrote:

lol. i have walsways heard that a male and female get along better, i just dont think i could handl a girl i like boy dogs so much more.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 5:37 am

wheezie wayne wrote:

lol. i have walsways heard that a male and female get along better, i just dont think i could handl a girl i like boy dogs so much more.

I do too! I would love to get another male just not sure how Legend the new one would get along as adults. I'd rather not crate and rotate b/c it sucks. lol. Legend is dominate w/ other dogs especially males. But still is friendly but living w/ another male is a different story. My dad has had up to 3 males at one time with no problems. But it makes me a tad uneasy..
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:43 am

Mikado is the only male we have in the house and he does fine with females if they are spayed it seems that after they have been in heat he doesn't like them any more. My sister says she shouldn't have to spay her girls if we have no un-neuterd boys around but now Mikado doesn't like 2 of her girls.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 7:57 am

Mikado&Chalice wrote:
Mikado is the only male we have in the house and he does fine with females if they are spayed it seems that after they have been in heat he doesn't like them any more. My sister says she shouldn't have to spay her girls if we have no un-neuterd boys around but now Mikado doesn't like 2 of her girls.

Females get bitchy around the time they go into heat. I know Tasha sure did! lol. Maybe thats why Mikado doessnt like those 2 females...Its the opposite w/ Legend. He's unneutered doesnt have a problem w/ any female unless they are trying to be really really really overly dominate with him.(He's only met 1 overly dominate female and her attitude was adjusted asap when Legend snapped at her! lol) Now unneutered males he doesnt have a problem with but some nuetered males..seems to be very submissive he doesnt like. He seems to look at them like prey instead of dogs! Shocked
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:40 pm

Ain't that strange, they can have all the toys in the world yet insist on chewing up every thing of yours...LOL
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:14 am

ericschevy wrote:
Ain't that strange, they can have all the toys in the world yet insist on chewing up every thing of yours...LOL

LOL... Maybe if I buy him his own set of Tupperware he'll play w/ his toys! lol
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 6:32 am

LegendsMami wrote:
ericschevy wrote:

LOL... Maybe if I buy him his own set of Tupperware he'll play w/ his toys! lol

LMAO, Well there ya have it.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:50 am

BOARDOM!!!!!
haha You need another puppy!!!! Maybe he misses Gem..... scratch
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:00 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
BOARDOM!!!!!
haha You need another puppy!!!! Maybe he misses Gem..... scratch

lol.I do think he misses his girlfriend Gem! He also acted strange when I gave up Tasha. But it wasnt like he got into stuff. When Tasha left it was more like uhh..okay what am I suppose to do?..Tasha thought Legend was HER baby until he hit 9 months.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:10 am

Awwwww... Hehe....
I know that when i gave Dory back to her owner, She went through a depression.... She actually missed me..... Like alot, Or it could be that she missed her dad and cousin...... I dont know... So maybe that is his way of dealing... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody want Legend???   Anybody want Legend??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody want Legend???
Page 1 of 1