The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!

Go down 
+2
Mikado&Chalice
MidnightSkyKnl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 4:19 pm

Hope to get some good ones out of this litter. Pics aren't very good since it was raining and gloomy but the best we could get. What do you all think???

Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Picture039_2

Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! TansyBouncer

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=250027

Amanda
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:14 pm

Wow those are two very pretty dogs!!!!! Can't wait to see the puppers in a few monthes.I love you
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 11:19 pm

Should be a nice litter. Ped looks good!
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:55 am

Thanks!! I can't wait to see what the pups are going to look like b/c both of them have thrown a little bt of everything so no telling what colors their gonna be. To see Bouncer's past offspring got to our website http://www.midnightskykennels.com/ and look on the produced page. For Tansy's got to http://www.kennedykennels.com/ and look on December 2004 and they will be the December 4th pups. also under All grown up there is Blue, Eve, Ruby, Shooter, and Tookie are the grown pics of a few of the pups from December 4th, 2004 litter.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:06 pm

They are all very nice looking dogs. I really like Blue and Ruby.I love you

Oh BTW my son loves your siggy. He went OMG that is soooo neat. I think it might become the new background on the computor. Right now it is Schismatic kennels.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:04 pm

LOl Well, i was board and did the math.... That litter will be Due June 17th!!! hahaha 63 days!! Tanzy is so nice!!! Brindle is ok, but i really like the female!!! Good luck!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:01 am

Ryan believes she'll have them more like the 14th or 15th b/c he said none of his dogs goes over 60 days on the norm. I just can't wait to see them no telling what they will throw.

Amanda
Back to top Go down
show me real pits kennels
Ankle Biter
Ankle Biter
show me real pits kennels

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 2:30 am

THAT IS WHAT IS ALL ABOUT IMPROVING THE BREED. THE BREEDING OF TWO GREAT LOOKING PITS TO MAKE EVEN BETTER LOOKING DOGS. GREAT HEADS AND BODYS ON THOSE DOGS.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:40 am

Well, If she does have them on the 15th, I should get to name one.... Since that is my bday..... tongue LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
raider
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:41 pm

cant wait to see the results, two very nice dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!   Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out what we done yesterday afternoon!!!!
Page 1 of 1