The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Water yay!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:18 am

Today we went to the beach. My sister took her lab cross Mari-Sol and I took Chalice. Chalice went running right in and swimming around she loved it!!! I love you Mari on the other hand was more resevered. She went in but but as much as Chalice. I'm going to start taking her down there twice a week. We also played ball for 20 min. and she is more settled tonight.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 8:45 am

Do you go swimming with them??
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 2:06 am

No it is very shallow. I would have to go about 100 yds before it was deep enough to swim. You can almost walk across the lake to the small town on the other side. It is perfect for the dogs tho. I hope this helps settle Chalice down some she is so hyper compared to Mikado.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:31 pm

Thats cool, swimming is a great excersize for dogs and not strenuous on the joints.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 10:27 pm

I bought her two ffloating footbals she goes right in after them we played fetched with her swimming to getthe ball for almost an hr. I was so tired and I had to go to work ugh. Chalice evn went down into the water to get the ball. Came up snortin but happy.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:34 am

Awesome!!! The water here isnt safe and that sucks!! Glad to hear that your dogs had some fun.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 pm

She sure did have fun. Sorry your lake isn't clean. Where the heck have you been girl. I missed ya.
Back to top Go down
sw_df27
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
sw_df27

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:31 pm

That's kool I need to figure out something to do with havoc walking everyday just isn't getting it anymore she has to much energy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water yay!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water yay!!!!!   Water yay!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water yay!!!!!
Page 1 of 1