The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2 in. Collars?

Go down 
+2
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 12:39 am

I was trying to find a place that sells collars like stillwaters. Legend's neck is a 22 inch. So I usually buy a 24 or something a little larger then that for room. And I wanna get one for Gemyni as well I'm having a feeling she's going to be one of those dogs that snap 1 inch collars! lol. Her neck is so small maybe a 14 inch... I know about Blockydog but I want the collar now. Dont wanna wait! (I know im impatient). And for Legend I want a bright collar except orange. Something like red,yellow,bright green. Gemyni purple,pink, light blue, as long as hers isnt dark.....Picky picky I am! lol
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 9:53 am

Nevermind! I got my answer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 10:42 am

What place did you pick?

I am extemely picky with i put on Hemi too Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 11:06 am

Stillwater does have collars that fit. Razz I asked!...I just need something for inside and on walks. I switch up collars for special occassions or when I get sick of looking at them! lol.
But here's a site I seen had a pink harness w/ rhinestones that I wanna get for Gemyni once she gets bigger.www.badddoggear.com and www.collarmania.com they have some nice collars too. Custom made stuff. also www.sportingcollars.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 1:16 am

I have a Harley coller on Harley.... hahaha How original eh??!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 1:50 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
I have a Harley coller on Harley.... hahaha How original eh??!!! Laughing

LOL. Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 1:59 am

LegendsMami wrote:
Stillwater does have collars that fit. Razz I asked!...I just need something for inside and on walks. I switch up collars for special occassions or when I get sick of looking at them! lol.
But here's a site I seen had a pink harness w/ rhinestones that I wanna get for Gemyni once she gets bigger.www.badddoggear.com and www.collarmania.com they have some nice collars too. Custom made stuff. also www.sportingcollars.com Very Happy

Thanks for sharing the sites with us! I love that pink harness..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 2:29 am

I like the Sportingcollars site. Those and Stillwater are the types of collars that will hold a bull breed. No question. Great products!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 3:05 am

i was going to say I thought Stllwater would have what you wanted. Can't go wrong with Stillwater. Good collars and great prices.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 3:17 am

Oldfort wrote:
i was going to say I thought Stllwater would have what you wanted. Can't go wrong with Stillwater. Good collars and great prices.

At first I was bummed out b/c some of the collars said up to 22 inches. But I asked him and a couple of others and they said it definitely will fit him fine and not be too tight! So I'm going to order! Very Happy

Now the question is do I want to go with a 1 inch collar or a 1 1/2 inch collar from Stillwater with Gemyni? Legend's going to have a 2 inch! LOL
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 3:20 am

2 inch would be fine for her.
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 5:10 am

i saw a collar on one of your sites you had up tasha, it had the puerto rican flag on it. im gonna get that one, i named rico after puerto rico.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 am

wheezie wayne wrote:
i saw a collar on one of your sites you had up tasha, it had the puerto rican flag on it. im gonna get that one, i named rico after puerto rico.

Oh cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2006 10:23 am

haha cool cool.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 in. Collars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 in. Collars?   2 in. Collars? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 in. Collars?
Page 1 of 1