The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD

Go down 
+5
Oldfort
Judy
LegendsMami
APBT4ME
trejos kennels
9 posters
AuthorMessage
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Empty
PostSubject: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:25 am

look at this tupid crap somebody on Myspace wrote

Statistics show that 98% of all pit bull breeders have not received their college degree, 84% have not graduated high school or earned their GED, 90% refuse to take additional hours at work to make more money or are unemployed, and 100% never amount to anything. I have never met a doctor, lawyer or pastor that took the low road, the easy way out. Set an example for your community, for your people and start adding value to society instead of thinking it's here for your disposal. Stop buying into practices that won't better you. The peers you've looked up to are still losers and you don't have to continue on this dead end street. One man can make a difference and it can start with you today!

here is thier page if you want to send a message

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42298376
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:33 am

That is BULLSH**!!!!

I have a college degree and a high status at my job. (district manager) and I'm only 26 years old!
So they can kiss my @$$!
I'd like to know where they got there stats or if theyjust made it up.
And yes.. I will be sending a comment Mad
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: yeah   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:34 am

I have been arguing back and forth with her for a while.... Thats complete Bull... Rolling Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: here are our correspondences   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 3:47 am

and look what she wrote when i told her that I had a friend that was a firefighter that breed... (Andy) Read bottom from top.......

no I really rarely make money on any of my breeding.... due to the fact that I place most of the pups with other show homes, instead of selling them... but I can see that you will never think any different that what your narrow mind allows, what about me as a vet tech, and my boss as a vet, and my friend who is indeed a lawyer, and My cousin who is a deputy sheriff... they all own and reed, show and weightpull....dont think any of the including me rely on the income of our dogs to support ourselves...and as for firefighting not being a good profession.. hopefully you will never be caught in a fire... Tell your self that if and when you are...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 5 2006 12:36 PM

I stopped by your site just now…. I would hope that you stress education to the youngsters in your life and prove to them that taking the easy way out will only lead to a life of mediocrity at best. It appears that pits are a commodity to you and are being used to make money. This revenue channel would not be needed if there was a higher education in place and greater success found. Success is realitive; however, I don't consider being a firefighter successful. A good job with pension, yes, but not a success. I hope you understand where I am coming from as I do you.
Date: Dec 5 2006 11:37 AM

I am writing this becaue i recently read a post made by you ..and it really upset me . I too am agianst backyard breeders..but I do support reputable breeders... I show, weight pull and do things with my dogs, that I would not be ale to do without reputable breeders, I have finised college and am a vet tech, my boss the head veternarian also enjoys to breed Pitbulls, I also have a friend that is a firefighter that breeds, and a lawyer that breeds them so this post below was not true....All of my dogs are tested for genetic disorders, are all health certified, DNA profiled, and have all passed tempermant testing, they excel in weigh pull, show, and therapy dogs, I also have one that is trained in search and rescue..If it wasnt for reputable breeders I would not have my dogs, so once agian I agree with hating back yard breeding, but you cant sterotype the entire breeding community...

Statistics show that 98% of all pit bull breeders have not received their college degree, 84% have not graduated high school or earned their GED, 90% refuse to take additional hours at work to make more money or are unemployed, and 100% never amount to anything. I have never met a doctor, lawyer or pastor that took the low road, the easy way out. Set an example for your community, for your people and start adding value to society instead of thinking it's here for your disposal. Stop buying into practices that won't better you. The peers you've looked up to are still losers and you don't have to continue on this dead end street. One man can make a difference and it can start with you today!
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:06 am

I seriously take offense to that! I may not have a college degree but I do have a high school diploma. I'm a manager at a gas station here in town, may not be much, but its something. That "never amount to anything" comment really got to me Evil or Very Mad

This right here P*SSES me OFF really bad... "All pit bull breeders are uneducated, low lifes and the root cause of America's pit bull problem"
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

One more thing, has anyone asked this guy what HIS occupation was??? I'm not sure but I think he may be an professional sh*t talker scratch

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 7:14 am

I'm not a breeder but things like this just piss me off!
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:46 am

That is just plain silly! Where would one even get those types of statistics anyway Rolling Eyes Don't let it piss you off. It's so stupid it's not even worth it.
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:52 am

Ive been looking at the site and I have a question, if you ban all breeders what do you think happens to the breed? Also he lives in the state that opposes the breed harder than any other state!
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:07 am

Was all that private messaging or in his/her blog?
I cant find all that?
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

PostSubject: no   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:08 am

I sent her the first message privatley .. and we sent them back and forth through private message....
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:30 pm

AmericanPitbull wrote:
I seriously take offense to that! I may not have a college degree but I do have a high school diploma. I'm a manager at a gas station here in town, may not be much, but its something. That "never amount to anything" comment really got to me Evil or Very Mad

It certainly is something to be proud of.

Real educated people are supposed to be very open minded, not narrow minded. Education is overrated anyhoo.
I know people who have advanced degrees who still act like they're in junior high school!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 4:41 am

Apparently when this individual is confronted with logic and facts they lose all maturity and reason. Will keep you updated as Im not done with them yet!

again read from bottom up

Body: crap off, faggot! Tell your little friend to crap himself too! I told him it's a respectable job with a good pension, but not what I consider to be a success based on education. It's good full time job for a high school graduate. Stop acting like the morons, I know breeders to be.

Date: Dec 6 2006 12:18 AM

Exactly what does that mean? Are you against Responsible breeders or just irresponsible breeders? Your initial statmenet is a blanket statement so I was just trying to figure out where you are coming from.

By the way, I am a firefighter and I consider that a successful carreer. It has nothing to do with pension and benefits. The money and benefits isnt the reason one does this job and I pray you never need our assistance but I believe your previous comment was rude and ridiculous. Just wondering what makes you so successfull?

Date: Dec 5 2006 8:05 PM

the reality is the liberated front type movements are growing rapidly and are very aggressive in their pursuits of what they deem justice. whether some believe it to be fair or not doesn't matter; once something becomes a mark, it's too late. so I'm not really sure how to answer your question. all i can tell you is my position means little compared to yours.
Date: Dec 5 2006 11:05 PM

Just was wondering if you were against all breeders or just back yard breeders doing it for money and fighting purposes?
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:03 am

they are at a loss for words now! Totally stumped once someone stood up to their BLATANT IGNORANCE!

I saved the sunday paper from recycling. I consider that a success too.

Date: Dec 6 2006 5:28 PM

Wow you sound really educated and eloquent. (sarcasm) More like a mere pissant who randomly throws around hypothetical facts that he cant subsantiate with one piece of hard factual evidence! Clearly one who likes to throw his weight around and is thoroughly confused when confronted with realism, ie the reason you cant answer a simple question. You are all smoke, just a screen nothing more than a mere front that in reality knows little about the breed or anything that would be considered constructive to the breed. Its sad and pathetic.

By the way just last night we responded to a call to a mans house whos wife had had a heart attack. When we arrived she had no pulse and no heart rythm whatsoever. By the time EMS arrived on the scene we had gotten a pulse back and established electrical rythm. Tell me when you in your successfull life will ever do anything remotely similar.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:50 am

Oldfort wrote:
they are at a loss for words now! Totally stumped once someone stood up to their BLATANT IGNORANCE!

I saved the sunday paper from recycling. I consider that a success too.

Date: Dec 6 2006 5:28 PM

Wow you sound really educated and eloquent. (sarcasm) More like a mere pissant who randomly throws around hypothetical facts that he cant subsantiate with one piece of hard factual evidence! Clearly one who likes to throw his weight around and is thoroughly confused when confronted with realism, ie the reason you cant answer a simple question. You are all smoke, just a screen nothing more than a mere front that in reality knows little about the breed or anything that would be considered constructive to the breed. Its sad and pathetic.

By the way just last night we responded to a call to a mans house whos wife had had a heart attack. When we arrived she had no pulse and no heart rythm whatsoever. By the time EMS arrived on the scene we had gotten a pulse back and established electrical rythm. Tell me when you in your successfull life will ever do anything remotely similar.

Nice job bud!!!!!! Loved the way that you worded that one....LMAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 3:36 pm

Heck Yeah!

Firefighters save lives! Its hard to find a better job than that!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 7:38 pm

WTG Andy. You know it really is getting on my nerve how people try to group pits like a minority. I myself am a minoriity but yet I have a BA as well as an associates in accounting, statistics don't mean everything. I'm not working right now but that's of my own accord, I took a year off to do nothing but my dogs and showing. This is another case of someone thinking they are above others when truth be told (as Andy proved) the person has no back bone and is probably the one that is uneducated and angry.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 8:00 pm

Andy! I didn't know you could write such big words, ya know us stoopid ppl az pit bull breederz shouldn't no how to do that. HAHAH J/K Gosh it hurt to type like that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 8:54 pm

Very nicely put Andy. I thank you for the great work you do Exclamation I myself have a college education but I choose to work in retail I love the art of selling and yes it is an art. Retail isn't for everyone sometimes I would love to go back to school for accounting but then the thought of studying affraid I'm not a breeder but I respect those of you who are for without you we wouldn't have this great breed.
Back to top Go down
Judy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Judy

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:26 am

Yes firefighters have very important jobs if not THE most important job.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 5:33 am

I think teachers have the most important job but firefighters are not far behind them, they are definately very very important life savers.
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2006 6:23 am

I hate when people classify others by their MINOR SCHOLASTIC ACHEIVEMENT!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD
Page 1 of 1