The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Empty
PostSubject: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 10:04 am

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6445f9fdd7

This is absolutely unacceptable. These people, whether they realize it or not, are representatives of the United States. This is no way for people in the international community to see our troops and it is certainly no way to behave in general. If someone did that in a community in the US, one hopes that they would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

The people who did this do not deserve to serve in the US Military. Just because you have a helmet and a gun does not give you permission to be a sadist.

Please sign and forward this petition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This petition is not to denounce the U.S. military, ONLY THE INDIVIDUALS INVOLVED IN THIS INCIDENCE. It is a petition to stop this sort of insane behavior, AT HOME OR ABROAD.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/824381310
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:21 am

Man, I really hope someone important gets ahold of that video and gets those three guys in big big trouble..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maybe someone should email it to fox news or CNN! *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: yeah   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:45 am

something definatley needs to happen to them..
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 1:39 pm

All I can say is that you have to be one sick son of a B*@#*....
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 4:32 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad That seriously p*sses me off! Those arent soliders, their low-lifes. I would seriously turn their asses in. Send the video to CNN or something like that. Maybe if something was done about those that abuse animals we wouldnt have all the bsl laws. But seriously I would turn the video over to CNN like Xelleron suggested. I wouldnt let it go. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:54 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad That seriously p*sses me off! Those arent soliders, their low-lifes. I would seriously turn their asses in. Send the video to CNN or something like that. Maybe if something was done about those that abuse animals we wouldnt have all the bsl laws. But seriously I would turn the video over to CNN like Xelleron suggested. I wouldnt let it go. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe we should! Cuz at one point you see 2 out of the three faces!!! You could get those buck toothed guys butts court marshalld or what they did!

Stupid good for nothing idiots! They are giving the GOOD Soldiers a bad name! This is what people WANT to see so they can bring our soldiers home! Why in heavens name would a couple of idiotic stupidheads would want to VIDEO tape it is beyond me!!!! GAH! I WISH I COULD... Could.... BOOT THEM TO THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD   THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS MAKES ME SOOOOOO MAD
Page 1 of 1