The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contract-----long

Go down 
+3
Pantera2006
wheezie wayne
Oldfort
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 1:02 am

OLDFORT KENNELS CONTRACT

Date_________Time_________

This is an agreement made between Oldfort Kennels owned by Andy & Jessica Blevins, and the buyer.

Name of Buyer _____________________________

Address___________________________________

City_______________ State_________Zip_______

Phone Number______________________________

For the following purchase of the American Pit Bull Terrier

Registered Name____________________________

Registered Number___________________________

Color ___________________Sex_______________

Date of Birth or Due Date _____________________

Sire’s Registered Name _______________________

Sire’s Registered Number _____________________

Dam’s Registered Name ______________________

Dam’s Registered Number ____________________

The above said dog is sold for

Show____ Competition_____ Family Companion _____

(Seller must mark one). For the price of $________.00

A deposit of $_______.00 was made on Date: _________ and the cash balance is due to the seller before said dog is placed in the buyer’s possession. The buyer understands once the deposit is made it is a commitment to buy said dog and therefore is NON_REFUNDABLE AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Buyer will forfeit his/her deposit if they should change their minds, back out, decide they do not want the dog or does not pay in full and pick the dog up by the day it turns 10 weeks old unless prior agreement has been arranged and documented. The A.D.B.A./U.K.C./N.K.C. registered name of the dog will be **O.F.K.’S**. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall the name ever be changed on the A.D.B.A./U.K.C./N.K.C. registration certificate. Simply meaning whatever name the buyer chooses to use will be preceded on the registration certificate by **O.F.K.’S**.__________int.

If said dog is purchased by the buyer as a Family Companion, O.F.K. will require that said dog be spayed or neutered by the time the dog is 6 months of age. Written documentation from the buyer must be provided to O.F.K. , signed by the LICENSED VETERINARIAN performing the procedure. _______int.

If your choice of sex is not born you may transfer your deposit to the next litter on our yard. _______int.

It is herby agreed by both parties that the following conditions will be met and no other warranties or conditions are expressed or implied.
Seller guarantees that said dog is a pure bred American Pit Bull Terrier, offspring or previously mentioned Sire and Dam. Seller guarantees this dog is free from any communicable diseases as appears to the eye at the time of the sale. At the expense of the BUYER, this dog must be examined by a LICENSED VETERINARIAN within 24 hours after purchase. The time limit is because of those who purchase a dog and then take the dog in to places where communicable diseases are present. If the LICENSED VETERINARIAN finds any genetic diseases wrong with the dog in the time limit after purchase, said dog can be returned to Oldfort Kennels for a dog of the equal value. You must bring proof of what the VET said and Oldfort Kennels holds the right to have their Veterinarian check said dog out at Oldfort Kennels expense before replacing said puppy. All dogs will come with a health record and their first and second shots and worming.
__________int.

If at any time the buyer should decide that he/she can no longer keep said dog they MUST FIRST offer said dog back to the seller at 25% of the original price. If the seller O.F.K. does not buy the dog back it can then be sold to another party once written permission is given. O.F.K. will provide a new contract at the time and assist in the sale of the dog to ensure this is completed. _______int.

O.F.K. retains the right to use said dog (if male) for stud service at any time. No compensation shall be paid to the Buyer for service. Buyer will give signed service agreement to Seller at the time of the breeding. This concerns breeding to the seller only. NO intact male dogs will be studded out before said dog is a year and a half of age. _______int.

Buyer agrees not to breed any intact female before said dog reaches TWO YEARS of age. Buyer will be subject to a $500 penalty if said agreement is violated. Buyer will pay all court cost in the collection of this penalty. ownership of said dog reverts back to the Seller. The Buyer releases O.F.K. and their estate from any and all damages including but not limited to, destruction of property, and or physical damage to any person, groups of people and or animals.

The undersigned Buyer and Seller acknowledge that this is a legal and binding contract and have received a duplicate copy.

Buyers signature _________________________________________

Sellers signature _________________________________________

Time___________________________________________________

Date___________________________________________________

Buyer agrees to socialize said dog, keep it in healthy conditions and feed it quality food. This dog is always to have fresh water, clean food, as well as a dog house. Its shots are to be kept up to date. It must never be used for illegal uses or purposes. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES is the buyer to ever fight, roll, or face off the dog with any other animal. If there is evidence of the dog being abused or used in any illegal activity the seller will reposes the dog with no financial compensation to the buyer. The buyer then also agrees to sign over all registration certificates to O.F.K. immediately. _______int.

Should the buyer break this contract in any way, ownership of said dog reverts back to the seller. The Buyer releases O.F.K. and their estate from any and all damages including but not limited to, destruction of property and or physical damages to any person, groups of people and or animals.

The undersigned Buyer and Seller acknowledge that this is a legal and binding contract and have received a duplicate copy.

Buyers Signature ___________________________________

Sellers Signature____________________________________

Time _____________________________________________

Date _____________________________________________
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 1:21 am

looks good to me seems to cover all of the bases
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 1:43 am

Awesome!!! The one i had to sign was like 3 pages.... Health gurantee, contract of sale and a long lecture of owning a pitbull,,,, I had to sign my name 6 times... hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
YJSONLY
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 1:47 am

Looks to cover about everything.....also I don’t know if I wouldn’t put a place for a 3rd party signature
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 2:03 am

Looks good Andy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:45 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
redsky

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Andy i have a few comments/questions sorry i am just now getting to the board and seeing this.
1. You say in the contract that they can pick from the next litter, what if they don't like the next breeding? I give folks the option to pick from any future breeding.

2. You give 24 hours to get the dog to the vet, what happens if they get the dog on a Friday and no vets are open on the weekend (none are open here on the weekends besides er)? Is that also the length of your health gurantee? My gurantee is for the first year of life on anything genetic and I give 72 hours to get to the vet. I don't worry about the time frame being long as they would have to prove the dog had parvo or whatever when it left my care and if you have gotten a health certificate on the dog then that's my proof that the dog was free and clear of problems when it left me! I also include that I am not responsible for anything a dog may get after leaving my home. For instance once I have dropped a pup at the airport I am not responsible for that dogs condition once it reaches the new owner, in the same note once a dog is taken out of the door of my home I am no longer responsible for what it may get along the car ride home (like you said somebody may decide to make a stop like to the pet store and there ya go the dog could get something).

3. You may want to add in there that they have to send you pics and updates ever so often!
Just my thoughts on a few things.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 9:39 pm

That is a contract I would sign. I think the 24hr time period is fine I live the boondocks and we still have 3 vet offices that are open on Sat and 1 that will see you on sunday. I would like to know how you are going to keep track of the dogs that leave your state.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:30 pm

The 24hr sounds fine with me. So many people bs around woth taking there dogs to the vet and when it gets sick, they want to blame it on the breeder. I will have a similar say in my contract.
My vet isn't open on weekends but there are others that are. If there wouldn't be any vets open on a weekend then the buyer shouldn''t buy the pup till Monday, when the vet would be open.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:32 pm

gonna post my contract, I don't have a problem w/ anyone but I didn't disinclude anything. I have a 48 health guaratee, and a 15 day, alot of things can not show up for 7-14 days and if I gave you that pup I'll take care of it. I back my dogs 110%.

Here ya go.

Puppy Contract

Our contracts are written to insure the safety and well-being of our puppies - period. While we take every step possible to make our contract fair for all parties, we understand that there are special unforseen circumstances that occur from time to time. We provide all potential puppy buyers with copies of our contract BEFORE the puppies are sold. (We are firm in our request that we ALWAYS be notified and allowed to take the puppy back should the need arise). Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions about our policies or guarantees.

AGREEMENT OF SALE

LITTER REG. NO.: _______________________A.D.B.A Reg NO: _________________
UKC Reg NO: (if applicable):__________________________
SIRE: __________________________________________REG. NO: _______________
DAM: ___________________________________________REG. NO: ______________
DATE OF BIRTH: ___________________________COLOR: _____________________

I agree to take this puppy to my vet within 48 hrs. of receiving my new puppy.

Health Guarantee:

14 day health guarantee:
Schismatic's pups will be up to date on shots and wormings at time of sale. Proof will be on file and will be sent with your new pup. 1st shots and checkup will be given by our vet. Proof of this will be in puppy pack. We guarantee puppy to be free from infection and serious disease if puppy is found defective within 14 days of purchase date and has to be shipped back buyer must pay all shipping charges, and puppy must be accompanied by 48 hour claus, above stated, with signed and notarized statement from vet. If puppy is found defective, it must be sent back in above said manner, and will be replaced with puppy of equal or greater value, same gender and color as close as possible. If no pup is available, money will be applied to next litter of same breeding unless worked out between the two parties.

One year health guarantee:
This pup is guaranteed against any congenital or hereditary defects that would prevent it from living a normal life. Upon return of said animal a Written signed and notorized statement by vet, all vet records, and ADBA/UKC paperwork, must be presented at time of return. Should any such defect become evident within the first year after purchase the puppy will be replaced with a comparable pup at the earliest possible time. If not satisfied a full refund of the buyers money will be offered. Excluding shipping charges. If you decide to keep the said puppy, you will be required a veternarian statement that the puppy has been spay or neutered, before any refund, or puppy replacement will be made. Otherwise, puppy is to be returned, in the above said manner, before, you will receive money or replacement puppy. This pup has been inspected by the seller's Veterinarian and is certified healthy at time of sale. Veternarian costs provided to puppy before said date of return is at the buyers expense. Schismatic-Kennels, will NOT compensate for Vet bills.

All terms of contract MUST be met on said day of return or replacement, for health guarantees.

Deposits:

Schismatic-Kennels will NOT take a deposit on puppy until it has reached 2 weeks of age.
Pups are 1st come 1st serve. If you are the first one with a deposit you will have first public pick of that litter. We will do our best to take and send as many photos of pups and parents, as needed to help make your decision. Upon receiving deposit, Schismatic-Kennels will reserve a puppy to keep here, but will not hold for anyone no deposit no puppy. Schismatic-Kennels, reserves the right to deny any potential buyer.

If an unforeseen incident occurs we will transfer deposit to another litter or breeding of buyers choice. No refunds of deposit. Any monies "OVER" deposit sent will be sent back to buyer unless he/she chooses to apply said monies to another litter or breeding. All shipping will be added to puppy price and paid before shipped. We reserve the right to put the name "Johnson's" on pedigree and registration. "Call name" is buyers choice.

Schimatic-kennels will NOT sell a puppy until it has reached 8 weeks of age. All monies must be received in full, at said time of "pick up".

Responsibility claus:

I understand that the pup/dog is not bred or sold for any illegal reasons such as fighting. We would like to get photos and updates on pups for our produced page and history. Schismatic-Kennels will not be responsible for any damage to property private or public once owner/buyer takes possession of the puppy. The buyer will be responsible for any damage to persons or property brought on by his / her dog.

By signing this agreement you are stating that you will protect your dog from fights, harm, and abuse. You also are agreeing to give said animal, proper vet care, food, water, and shelter.

Special terms:
If paperwork is not available at the said time of pick-up, Schismatic-Kennels provides this as a written statement that when paperwork is received, you will receive immediate contact by phone, and paperwork will be sent out immediately. An ADBA or UKC registered puppy will need to be transferred into the buyers name. If you have any questions please see the ADBA website @ www.adba.cc Transfer Registration, is at the expense of the buyer.

PAYMENT RECEIVED: $______ (includes deposits if any).
CASH ______ Date: ______________ Phone: ___________________
Name of Buyer (print): ____________________________________________________
Street Number: ____________ Street Name: ___________________________________
City: ____________________ State: ________________ Zip code: _________________
Signature of seller: _____________________________________________
Signature of buyer: _____________________________________________

Michelle & Jerry Johnson
http://www.freewebs.com/schismatic_kennels/
schismatickennels@gmail.com

===============================================

I'm sure by the time I ever sell a pup, I will add more lol
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 10:51 pm

Can i borrow someones contract ...lmao

I need one for my site. drunken
Back to top Go down
redsky

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:15 pm

My contract is on my site if anyone wants to see it. I am with you Chelle i go above and beyond for my dogs!!!! Like I said no vets are open on the weekend here so I give that same consideration that I expect to get to my buyers. when shipping dogs you will find you can't ship whatever day you want but what is available so just telling someone to get the dog on monday won't work. I have found having good customer service is what keeps my customers coming back! Most of the people that got one dog from me has come back to get another and even send others my way so i take !!!!! good care of them and what they have gotten from me!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:22 pm

I go above and beyond for my dogs, its not really for me, the way I look at it, I want someone to continue to want what I have, and if I don't have a contract that is good enough and something happens, then there goes every bit of business. Same contract applies for puppy placement, that applies for selling. If I place a pup with you, I'm of course not going to compensate you with money, but I will in fact make sure you get another pup, or we'll work something out with a different breeding. Me personally if a dog has a congentitial hereditary disease, I wouldn't want a pup from the same breeding. My contract says a year, but for something hereditary I would actually cover a lifetime if I bred that pup, and it is from my lines and not someone else's.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 11:27 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
I go above and beyond for my dogs, its not really for me, the way I look at it, I want someone to continue to want what I have, and if I don't have a contract that is good enough and something happens, then there goes every bit of business. Same contract applies for puppy placement, that applies for selling. If I place a pup with you, I'm of course not going to compensate you with money, but I will in fact make sure you get another pup, or we'll work something out with a different breeding. Me personally if a dog has a congentitial hereditary disease, I wouldn't want a pup from the same breeding. My contract says a year, but for something hereditary I would actually cover a lifetime if I bred that pup, and it is from my lines and not someone else's.

Yep I am the same way. I was contacted almost a year later that a male only had one testicle decend and I am still going to replace him although by my contract I don't have to. I am doing it because he has been great and taken excellant care of my pup sends me pics and such all the time plus this is something that was off my breeding! Now I did sell him as a pet (without alter agreements as he had no structure issues) which i could say I don't have to replace him since the life of the pup is not altered (he just needs to be altered). When he was purchased the guy wasn't sure if he wanted to breed him or not. After he shows me proof that said male has indeed been altered I will allow him to get a female from one of my show litters.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 5:18 am

Wow!!! You guys now what you are doing eh!!! Good Job!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contract-----long Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract-----long   Contract-----long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract-----long
Page 1 of 1