The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stud Contracts

Go down 
+2
schismatickennels
Pantera2006
6 posters
AuthorMessage
American

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:06 am

Just curious if everyone that has kennels has a stud contract? If so do you require a neg Bruc test (which im sure you do). Does anyone ship chilled semen and if so how long do you give the buyer to notify you? Just curious....
Back to top Go down
redsky

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:09 am

I don't ship sperm but I do negative B test all the time!
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:13 am

Ya i think that worse thing of that aspect is collecting the sample.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
redsky

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:22 am

I've tried it before and it's nasty in all forms of the word! If I agree to let you get some lil soilders my boy got to have enjoyed giving them up with the female not my hand!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:31 am

yep i will have a stud contract, and brucellosis will be a neccessity.

The ONLY person I will do frozen sperm for will be myself. Period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:39 am

Shocked Shocked Oh man.... That is nuts.... and messy..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
wheezie wayne
Top Pit
Top Pit
wheezie wayne

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2006-11-11

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:47 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
Shocked Shocked Oh man.... That is nuts.... and messy..... Laughing

lmfao
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 5:49 am

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Thats just wrong on so many levels. I love my dog but never! lol
Back to top Go down
American

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:23 am

I've tried it before and it's nasty in all forms of the word! If I agree to let you get some lil soilders my boy got to have enjoyed giving them up with the female not my hand!

LMFAO!!!!!! Like I said I was just curious cause I seen some kennels that do.

And where in the blue Blazes is the quote button? Hmmmmm, I've been banded from quoting....lol I havent seen it since last night.

I do agree though, with everyone....I'm not about to get down there and get to fiddling around....NOPE NO WAY NO HOW!!
Back to top Go down
Oldfort
Admin
Oldfort

Number of posts : 688

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:27 am

Im not either but thats why I would pay a vet. You can freeze and keep this stuff for a long time so if you had a great producer it would be the only way to get pups off of him after the poor old boy had gotten old.
Back to top Go down
https://thepitboss.editboard.com
redsky

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 8:43 am

Oldfort wrote:
Im not either but thats why I would pay a vet. You can freeze and keep this stuff for a long time so if you had a great producer it would be the only way to get pups off of him after the poor old boy had gotten old.

Yuppers. I would do it if i had to for myself lol but not for anyone else's benefit (you'll be shocked what a vet charges to do it! but you do get the hook up). I was told if you want your boy to do good in the ring give em a hot bath and em do that lol. I think my boy gonna be a lil tight in the ring cause I aint playing with him like that lol.
Back to top Go down
American

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:02 am

I could see where someone might take there dog to the vet to have it done...because like oldfort said...if you have a really good producer you could carry on his line and his looks.
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:06 am

Slap on the gloves girls! ...I gotta get my hands dirty when I breed too. Wink
Back to top Go down
American

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:10 am

LMAO Michelle if that was for me...there isnt NO FLIPPIN way im touchin a dog willy....gak! Nope no way! Isnt there a little plastic baggy that slips over it?? OMG NEVER MIND I DONT WANNA KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 9:15 am

LOL gloves. I've never done ai so I wouldn't know about freezin the boyz. hahaha ..

Anyways, when Zoe was bred, Bouncer couldn't hit the hole so we had to get in there and actually guide him.

when pepsi was bred, smurf kept going up underneath and we had to help them out too. I dunno, to me its like a second nature with animals.

I've worked in nursing homes where I cleaned butts all day, removed cathedar tubes. Worked with colostomy bags.

With dogs, you have to keep them groomed as well, and I just don't think anything of it, never have. *shrugs* I should have been a vet honestly.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 3:28 pm

schismatickennels wrote:
Slap on the gloves girls! ...I gotta get my hands dirty when I breed too. Wink

LMAO!

Yeah, breeding can get pretty messy.. especially when the boy gets soo excited he needs some help ..... lmfao! Razz
Back to top Go down
redsky

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2006 7:55 pm

Like I said if it's for me it's getting done but I'm not going out of my way to help nobody else unless it's somebody I really like! I attempted an AI, I think Triton fell in love with me. I decided before collecting all his lil men that if he couldn't breed sierra on his own it wasn't worth it cause he was very young and I really didn't wanna breed him young anyways and lord it's a good thing I didn't cause not long after all the skin problems popped up!!! See those are the reasons you wanna let the dogs mature now had I bred them then that crap would be in my lines to and I would have to replace any of the pups that ended up getting it! Plus i wouldn't have Kikie now.
Back to top Go down
American

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 2:49 am

I attempted an AI, I think Triton fell in love with me.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! OMG Shocked !!! Babu walks around here all the time with a red rocket....especially when My best friend comes over.....hmmmmmmmm I'm gonna have to question that girl....lmao j/k!!
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2006 3:26 am

lmao ....my kids will say the males have their hot dogs stickin out and laugh hilariously. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stud Contracts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stud Contracts   Stud Contracts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stud Contracts
Page 1 of 1