The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

picture posting?

Go down 
+4
Xelleron
Pantera2006
ericschevy
cangeo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

picture posting? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 12:26 pm

HAHA don't even try to....Go to chat on the home page ..It's easier
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: i   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 12:35 pm

Believe me I am not one to Judge, but I find that the theory just stated was wrong in every way possible.. Let me ask u a question does the mother and the father of the litter have papers, or anything? Accidents happen, and we on here are all Ok with that and wont judge you for that reason, but the statement that you just made , lads me to believe that you breed on the regular just to be able to sell them cheap so that everyone can have a puppy that cant afford one from a reputable breeder? That's wrong, there are so many dogs (pit bulls) in the shelters now that need good hoes that is very irresponsible for someone to knowing and willingly breed, unregistered, unproven dogs on purpose... I mean if you are looking for a dog to show, breed, or weight pull, then you have to go to a reputable breeder, with proven and registered dogs... If you want the dog just a a companion and a pet then I feel like the best thing to do is Adopt if you are not worried about having a proven pet or a registered one.. I mean if you are looking for a registered pet then you are going to go to a breeder anyway.. well i guess what I am trying to say is that if you are breeding dogs that are unregistered and unproven on purpose then its not right... If this breeding was one mistake and probably will not happen again then I understand that accidents happen.. but the last statement just made me feel like I needed to say this to you.. Please don't be irresponsible, because if you are breeding on purpose, and the dogs are unproven and unregistered, for every 100 bucks that u make a pit bull dies int he shelter...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: YES I HAVE PAPERS BUT IF THERE NOT AS GOOD AS THE   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 12:41 pm

trejos kennels wrote:
Believe me I am not one to Judge, but I find that the theory just stated was wrong in every way possible.. Let me ask u a question does the mother and the father of the litter have papers, or anything? Accidents happen, and we on here are all Ok with that and wont judge you for that reason, but the statement that you just made , lads me to believe that you breed on the regular just to be able to sell them cheap so that everyone can have a puppy that cant afford one from a reputable breeder? That's wrong, there are so many dogs (pit bulls) in the shelters now that need good hoes that is very irresponsible for someone to knowing and willingly breed, unregistered, unproven dogs on purpose... I mean if you are looking for a dog to show, breed, or weight pull, then you have to go to a reputable breeder, with proven and registered dogs... If you want the dog just a a companion and a pet then I feel like the best thing to do is Adopt if you are not worried about having a proven pet or a registered one.. I mean if you are looking for a registered pet then you are going to go to a breeder anyway.. well i guess what I am trying to say is that if you are breeding dogs that are unregistered and unproven on purpose then its not right... If this breeding was one mistake and probably will not happen again then I understand that accidents happen.. but the last statement just made me feel like I needed to say this to you.. Please don't be irresponsible, because if you are breeding on purpose, and the dogs are unproven and unregistered, for every 100 bucks that u make a pit bull dies int he shelter...
HIGH DOLLAR ONES THEN WE CAN WIN FOR NOTHING. ALSO I ONLY DID THIS ONCE AND NOT FOR THE MONEY BECAUSE THE MONEY ISNT ROLLING IN. WHAT THE HECK IS UNPROVEN MEAN ANYWAYS. MINE THEY WONT GO TO A LOOSER IM WORKING HARD TO FIND GREAT HOMES. I UNDERSTAND UR POINT BUT I COULD NEVER AFFORD UR PRICES ON UR BUFF PITS BUT VERY BEAUTIFUL ONES AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: my   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 1:01 pm

My prices are actually very affordable, i dont charge out the butt for them.. like others do I understand what you are saying about overpriced dogs, but what I am asking is if this is a one time accident or if you breed regualry, and if your dogs are registered, thats all I was asking I thinkt he pups are adorable and it is great that you are trying to find good homes for them... I just think that if they are unproven or unregistered that you should not breed them agian...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2007 11:32 pm

trejos kennels wrote:
My prices are actually very affordable, i dont charge out the butt for them.. like others do I understand what you are saying about overpriced dogs, but what I am asking is if this is a one time accident or if you breed regualry, and if your dogs are registered, thats all I was asking I thinkt he pups are adorable and it is great that you are trying to find good homes for them... I just think that if they are unproven or unregistered that you should not breed them agian...

Shoot, if Brittle didn't have her puppies I'd want to buy one of your pups! They are great prices! People here sell them for at least 2000$ a pup. Even if they are mix.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 12:56 am

You know what, for the people that breed here, Their prices arent that bad..
I think Christis vary, from show to pet, I paid $500 for Pantera with papers, Thats not bad, i have seen people on here sell theirs with papers for only $250 american... Thats not bad at all.... And the breeders on this site, are awesome!!!! I have had people say they would give me one, and i have people offer me payment plans for as long that i needed to pay it off... So, its not like there arnt really nice breeders out there that would do that for someone...
But on the other hand, i agree with you, If you take care of the babies and get them vet checked, i cant say anything, People breed for money and they do it all the time, I think if i had 2 registered dogs, and knew their lines, I would breed... I would love to have a kennel... That was something that i really wanted to do... But i would do it correctly, To better the breed... But i cant tell you what to do, or how to do it... I hate when people did that to me... Called me a BYB.... Evil or Very Mad That really insulted me... Just take care of the babies, thats all i can tell you....
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: THANKS   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 1:13 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
You know what, for the people that breed here, Their prices arent that bad..
I think Christis vary, from show to pet, I paid $500 for Pantera with papers, Thats not bad, i have seen people on here sell theirs with papers for only $250 american... Thats not bad at all.... And the breeders on this site, are awesome!!!! I have had people say they would give me one, and i have people offer me payment plans for as long that i needed to pay it off... So, its not like there arnt really nice breeders out there that would do that for someone...
But on the other hand, i agree with you, If you take care of the babies and get them vet checked, i cant say anything, People breed for money and they do it all the time, I think if i had 2 registered dogs, and knew their lines, I would breed... I would love to have a kennel... That was something that i really wanted to do... But i would do it correctly, To better the breed... But i cant tell you what to do, or how to do it... I hate when people did that to me... Called me a BYB.... Evil or Very Mad That really insulted me... Just take care of the babies, thats all i can tell you....
I ONLY BRED HER ONE TIME TO SEE.WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO HAVE PUPPIES. NO DIDNT DO IT FOR THE MONEY. AND WINTER WASNT THE TIME TO DO THIS EITHER. THEY ALL HAVE TO STAY INSIDE WHICH IS VERY LOUD HERE WITH MY KIDS AS WELL. BUT WE GOT TO INTERACT WITH THEM MORE THIS WAY. AND THEY R ALL SO CUTE AND SMART. IM NOT ASKING FOR MUCH FOR THEM PRETTY MUCH JUST TO REPAY FOR THERE KEEP AND SHOTS AND WORMING. I WILL FIND GOOD HOMES FOR THEM ALL. THEY R TO MUCH IN MY HEART TO LET THEM GO TO A BAD HOME.
Back to top Go down
BurchsTNTPitbulls
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 2:34 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:57 am

BurchsTNTPitbulls wrote:
cangeo wrote:
WHAT THE HECK IS UNPROVEN MEAN ANYWAYS.

Unproven just means that the said "unproven" dog has not had any accomplishments in events such as weight-pull, conformation show, agility, etc.....
OK THANKS
I GUESS I DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE. BUT I DO HAVE THERE PROVEN LOVE AND LOYALTY. IS THIS THE SAME IN ANY BREED? IF THEY R NOT QUALITY SHOW THEY R NOT WORTH THE BREEDING??? JUST WONDERING.
THEN I GUESS WE WOULDNT BE SO OVER POPULATED WITH PETS IN THIS WORLD IF EVERYONE WOULD LISTEN. THANKS FOR TELLING ME. SO NICE TO HAVE NICE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NOT YELLING AT ME. cheers
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:48 am

We dont judge people, Just try to help.... I mean thats not fair.... If it was only once, then ok, but i would wanted to have lines and everything to do it repetedly... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: yes i agree   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
We dont judge people, Just try to help.... I mean thats not fair.... If it was only once, then ok, but i would wanted to have lines and everything to do it repetedly... Very Happy
i have learnd quite a bit for u guys here. thanks
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 11:02 pm

cangeo wrote:
BurchsTNTPitbulls wrote:
cangeo wrote:

Unproven just means that the said "unproven" dog has not had any accomplishments in events such as weight-pull, conformation show, agility, etc.....
OK THANKS
I GUESS I DONT HAVE ANY OF THOSE. BUT I DO HAVE THERE PROVEN LOVE AND LOYALTY. IS THIS THE SAME IN ANY BREED? IF THEY R NOT QUALITY SHOW THEY R NOT WORTH THE BREEDING??? JUST WONDERING.
THEN I GUESS WE WOULDNT BE SO OVER POPULATED WITH PETS IN THIS WORLD IF EVERYONE WOULD LISTEN. THANKS FOR TELLING ME. SO NICE TO HAVE NICE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE NOT YELLING AT ME. cheers

I do understand that totally!!! My Harley has no papers and i got him from i guess you can say a BYB... YOu know what tho, He is the best dog that i could ever ask for!!! Pantera, Hmmmm A $500 dog that tries to kill everything that moves, But IM a bad person cuz i said that if she killed my Manx kittens i would put her in the shelter... But what people dont relize there is a no kill policy in canada, We dont kill pittys, they get adopted out... Oh by the way, I banned that annoying GSDbulldog on Go pitbull.... She was harassing me hardcore!!!!! Evil or Very Mad She was giving me such a hard time.... So Seeya!!!! BYE BYE hehe
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:07 am

Unproven doesn't mean it hasn't just been titled. Unproven means that a dog has not been; bred, fought, titled, etc. If you're dog has had pups she is a proven dog. Now if they are talking proven as in titled, no she hasn't been, even titled dogs doesn't necessarily consititute breeding them in my opinion, Just because your dog is an Ace, it doesn't make them a fit producer. While a good basis is also weight pull for a dog, it is not the only basis that i would use to decide to breed. You have to look at the total package of the dog, and not be, as christie calls it "kennel blind". If your female has small faults, you'll need to look for a male that has better qualities, and will improve those faults. The whole idea is to create the perfect pit bull, temperment, drive, conformation should be the keys. All these in a package to me create the perfect dog, and if you have all these qualities, then you have the perfect breeding pair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:08 am

BurchsTNTPitbulls wrote:
cangeo wrote:

[b]WRONG!!!

Proven means a bunch of stuff depending on who you are talking to and about what. A bitch is a proven bitch when she's been bred. I dog can be proven in the box or pit! Proven has nothign to do with titles besides in the box!! A bitch is unproven when she's not been bred or a dog is unproven when it's not been tested in a match!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 1:09 am

Ha ha chelle you got to this post before me lol.
Back to top Go down
cangeo
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
cangeo

PostSubject: OK NOW I HAVE A BETTER OUT LOOK. AND SO FAR SO GOOD WITH THE   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 11:45 am

redsky wrote:
BurchsTNTPitbulls wrote:
cangeo wrote:

[b]WRONG!!!

Proven means a bunch of stuff depending on who you are talking to and about what. A bitch is a proven bitch when she's been bred. I dog can be proven in the box or pit! Proven has nothign to do with titles besides in the box!! A bitch is unproven when she's not been bred or a dog is unproven when it's not been tested in a match!
PUPS.BUT I GUESS IT WILL BE THE FINAL WHEN THEY GROW UP. THERE POP IS A SUCH A GOOD BOY AND MOM AS WELL. OR I WOUOLDNT HAVE DONE IT DONT LIKE MEAN STREAKS. ONLY WANTED TO DO THIS ONE TIME. AND NOW I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE 10 PUPS INSIDE FOR THE WINTER. THIS WEEK SHOTS. AND WORMING AGAIN
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 6:47 pm

I was letting burches tnt kennel know they were wrong in what proven means. I wasn't saying you were wrong with breeding them, heck i don't even know anything about the two dogs to say that. I did look at your pics and all your pups look happy and loved. You got a nice bunch. I just didn't want you thinking what they had said was correct about proven and unproven then you go repeat and some old school breeders either laugh you off a board or running you off calling you names and such (saying you don't know what your talking about)! I will say if your gonna tell someone something make sure you have researched and know for a fake before telling em! If I'm not sure I will say well this is what i think or know but i'm not totally sure so i'll get back to you or i'll send you to someone who knows more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picture posting?   picture posting? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picture posting?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3