The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poor Baby.....

Go down 
+4
Pantera2006
APBT4ME
LegendsMami
Xelleron
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 am

I need to move to Canada.....
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:47 am

i forgot to mention frost bite..... and being snowed in for days....
one thing i DO like about Florida is i dont have to worry about the possibility of the power going out during a snow storm, freezing to death and not being discovered until the spring thaw...... lol
Nope. Down here our only concern is getting a farmer's tan....those can be embarrassing when you finally do go to the beach. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:52 am

DumDog wrote:
i forgot to mention frost bite..... and being snowed in for days....
one thing i DO like about Florida is i dont have to worry about the possibility of the power going out during a snow storm, freezing to death and not being discovered until the spring thaw...... lol
Nope. Down here our only concern is getting a farmer's tan....those can be embarrassing when you finally do go to the beach. Laughing

pht, where I live you hear a hurricane is coming our way and they shut down the power 2 days before it comes.... stupid power people...
Back to top Go down
DumDog
mature pup
mature pup

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:10 am

eh?? BEFORE it gets there?? yeah i know all about that area..... Talquin right?
one time we lost our power at 2am because of a stupid Water Oak dropping a rotten limb. it snatched the meter box and the pole right off our house. Because we were renting the house at the time they wouldnt put it back until the land lord said it was ok..... that took a whole week.... because our landlord was a commercial pilot. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 5:13 am

LOL I know that you were not making fun, I was more or less joking in a Snooty kind of way....
And i love Canada, Sledding, snow and Beer!!!!!
Im sorry, but AMERICAN BEER SUCKS!!!!!
Now thats outta my system!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 11:25 pm

DumDog wrote:
eh?? BEFORE it gets there?? yeah i know all about that area..... Talquin right?
one time we lost our power at 2am because of a stupid Water Oak dropping a rotten limb. it snatched the meter box and the pole right off our house. Because we were renting the house at the time they wouldnt put it back until the land lord said it was ok..... that took a whole week.... because our landlord was a commercial pilot. Evil or Very Mad

Actually no! Near the Lloyd area. The people who do our power are so.... ULG!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Baby.....   Poor Baby..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Baby.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2