The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's Daphne!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chiropteragirl
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:51 am

She is my heart!
this is Daphne when she was just a wee baby
Here's Daphne! Pb040012

Sleepy baby!
Here's Daphne! Pb010014

This is when she got into the bag of puppy food. Look at that fat belly!
Here's Daphne! Pb070010

ZOMBIE DOG!!!
Here's Daphne! Pb010015

This is her about 2 months ago
Here's Daphne! P1130010

I'll post more when I replace the cable to the camera. Guess who bit it in half? Well, I am getting pulled off to bed. If it wasn't for her I would be up all night and sleep late. She is the best alarm clock I have ever had!
- Holly & Daphne
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 12:17 pm

She is soooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
chiropteragirl
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 12:50 pm

I wasn't looking for a dog at the time. I just went to go hug some puppies (my dad had recently passed away and I was in a bad state), but when she can staggering out fresh from a nap, I knew right then and there she was coming home with me. I have to take a trip with out her for a few weeks and I already had nightmares about leaving her all night last night.
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 11:56 pm

She's a cutie! I love you
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:48 pm

Awwww Sorry about your dad...... Haha Maybe he sent her to you.... Its wierd how things go!!! I found the worlds most AWESOME Looking rose from Aunt Janes funeral.... I will post pics... Its remarkable!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
chiropteragirl
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 12:08 pm

LOL, everything about the day I found Daphne makes me think my Dad had a hand in her and I finding each other. To top it off, I got her for next to nothing. it's a bit of a long story, but the breeder said after hearing what I had been through and what brought me to his dogyard, it wouldn't be christian to sell the pup for full price twice, since the people who returned her never came back with proof that their vet said she was sick to get their money back. They just brought her back with her papers and some flimsy excuse that the vet said she needed 2 grand in surgery and left her. My vet says she is healthy as can be. She was just meant to be with me.
Here's Daphne! P1150010
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 10:50 pm

She sure is a beautiful girl and the best theraphy. I love how animals love you no matter what. You are lucky to have her and she is lucky to have you. I'm sorry you lost your dad it is so hard to lose a parent. I love Mikado even more because My Mom talked to him just before she passed away. She loved Mikado and he loved her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's Daphne! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's Daphne!   Here's Daphne! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's Daphne!
Page 1 of 1