The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chalice!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 3:42 am

Well my girl is such a nut. I love to play fetch with her she has such heart and last along time. we have lost a few balls in the snow lately. Last week she started dropping her ball in the deep snow then looking for it digging and finding it then she would move to a different spot and start all over again. My son and I decided to see if she would search for the ball if we threw it into the snow. SHE DID IT!!!!! She ill search until she finds that ball we started telling her find it. Find the ball Chalice. The club I belong to is going to have tracking this spring I want to take Chalice I think she would love it.

Have any of you done this with a dog before. DaVinci is good at finding me. I need to work on him searching for my sister and my son. He is still such a pup that we have a ways to go.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-10-14

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:29 pm

That's cool! Always good to discover a new talent. Courage loves to hide things. She will bury things in a pile of leaves or in the cracks of the couch. She covers her food up with anything she can find. It's funny as heck. When she get s done burying something she will look around and if anyone is looking back at her she gets a really disgusted look on her face and she digs it back out and hides it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:46 pm

Oh for funny!!!! I have never had adog do that befor that would fun I would like to catch her at it just so she would re-hide things. Laughing
Back to top Go down
bgblok68
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Courage is like the first male I had, Bud Bud. When he got deer bones with a little meat left on for him he would bury them. If another dog or someone went close to where it was buried he would dig it up and move it. I guess its part of the natural wild instinct in them?
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:33 am

I don't know but it sure is funny! Courage has a brother named Bud. Small world, huh?
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:58 pm

It is a very small world eric and I thnk that his Rocky and my Chalcie are related. He you looked at their pictures.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Yeah, they sure do look alike. You never know. Stranger things have happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chalice!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chalice!!!!!   Chalice!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalice!!!!!
Page 1 of 1