The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chalice is getting worse.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

Number of posts : 618
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Chalice is getting worse. Empty
PostSubject: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:08 am

Hey guys I mentioned before that Chalice is really DA well she is bad again. She has been attacking Maggie for no reason and they isn't much of a before hand sign that she is going to attack. She does a funny little hop on her hind legs and the fight is on. When I have her out I have to watch her all the time. I just bought Five Flower calming formula I think it calmed her a little this morning. I was wondering if any of you have tried anything to relax your dogs. I let her run for 1 1/2 hrs. I play fetch with her. She plays with DaVinci and Mikado for an hour every morning. She has to be tied when I'm at work. I know I should work her more but it has been so cold lately I don't like to be outside. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 7:42 pm

Do you have a regular treadmill anything you can use to still walk her and get her tired she exerting all her energy it sounds like and its causing aggression. I know some people think its silly that I use him as a example but thats what Cesar Millan uses at the Dog Rehabilitation Center. I think it could work just getting her on it and her not freak lol. I have used just a regular treadmill in the winter time to cold for my little boy to be getting out so i would bring them in and let them get some of that energy out on the treadmill thats just me though. Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 pm

No I don't have a tread mill. I wanted one but they were all out of my price range at the used sport store they wanted 550$ for one. I'm still looking I really only can spend around 100$ on one.

I think too that she isn't getting enough exercise. I can't wait for it to warm alittle around here.
Back to top Go down
buzhunter
Admin
buzhunter

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:44 pm

I know it's a real pain in the butt. Nothing I have ever tried has worked. LOL. It seems like once they pick a dog out, they never stop trying to eliminate it. Good luck. I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:01 pm

Yeah it really sucks. Most of the time it is all good but then I let my gaurd down and all heck breaks out. Maggie is so old. She will turn 18yrs old this year. I can't have her getting beaten up. Hopefully the one horse will be going to a new home in a bit then we are going to put the stallion in the round pen and I can move the other two girls over. Then I'm taking that horse pasture and turning into a work place for the dogs. We are all set with the equipement for flyball. I want to get te stuff for agility. This area is all fenced in with sheep fencing plus it has the hay shed so we can work on stuff even in the rain.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSkyKnl
mature pup
mature pup
MidnightSkyKnl

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:11 am

How chalice doing now??
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnightskykennels.com
Mikado&Chalice
Top Pit
Top Pit
Mikado&Chalice

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 am

I better knock on some wood cause she has been better. I got really mad at the last time and I beat her up. I would let her up. She has been alot better since then plus it is warmer out so she gets more exercise. I never did find a tread mill I could afford. She has gone swimming 5 times thiss summer. i need to take her more but there just isn't much time. I wish I didn't have so many animals to take care so I could down time for me and still work everyone. thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down
redsky
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
redsky

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:41 am

Glad the situation is better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.redskypitbulls.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chalice is getting worse.   Chalice is getting worse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chalice is getting worse.
Page 1 of 1