The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help!!

Go down 
+8
wheezie wayne
maryellen
Pantera2006
LegendsMami
redogDave
APBT4ME
Oldfort
schismatickennels
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 7:21 am

I didn't realize she was 13 until I actually read her post, most people don't put their ages up on here so I don't pay attention. I wasn't disrespectful, but you can clearly tell I am a kennel, and if she is grown enough to ask me to spay my dog, and give it proper training then she is grown enough to read that I am a kennel.

I didn't cuss at her, I was sarcastic. I'm not going to refrain from posting the way I feel to anyone on the board. While I realize this is a family oriented board, if you are going to participate on a board, where there are mostly adults, then you clearly need to know how to take adult comments.

Honestly I have no clue what a 13 year old is doing on a message forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 8:22 am

All i can say is my minors don't get internet access without me looking over their shoulders. TOO MUCH CAN HAPPEN OVER THE NET!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 9:54 am

MidwestBully wrote:
AmericanPitbull wrote:
...you should of seen his face it was like affraid

Oh, I know the look! ...lol
The first few times Hemi got it he took off and ran like something jumped up and bit him in his neck. He looked around on the ground like "what the heck was that" Suspect

I had a walker hound named Foxi (should've been Blondi) and she had a problem with running away, knocking people over and so on. Well, my dad borrowed a shock collar from a friend.. and the button got stuck. She was running around jumping every two seconds clean in the air making this face affraid. I know it was horrible, but it was also funny at the same time. Needless to say, she never jumped on anyone again.
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2006 9:57 am

redsky wrote:
All i can say is my minors don't get internet access without me looking over their shoulders. TOO MUCH CAN HAPPEN OVER THE NET!

Amen to that! My dad didn't take off the spyware until I turned 21... wait... I'm not 21..... Hi Dad!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 1:12 am

sry didnt no u were a breeder sry lol im dumb like that sometimes
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 am

Well I didn't realize that you were 13 either, so I guess I need to learn to respect children a little more too. I have my own 12 year old and he's got a nice lil mouth on him, so I guess I expect that from everyone's children. I'm glad you're here, i think you'll learn alot. Your also very responsible. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:35 pm

You know what tho, I know when i was 13, if i talked to an adult the way some of them now do................................ Evil or Very Mad I would be in some doodoo.... Alot of teenagers are so disrespectfull... Now i know why people gave me so much guff...
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2006 12:47 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
You know what tho, I know when i was 13, if i talked to an adult the way some of them now do................................ Evil or Very Mad I would be in some doodoo.... Alot of teenagers are so disrespectfull... Now i know why people gave me so much guff...

If I sassed someone when I was 13, I would be making out with the dirt floor as soon as something came out of my mouth. And with my mom ? Phew do NOT get me started on that! One sas and she'd knock me into next millennia!
Back to top Go down
pitbullbabe
Jr. Pup
Jr. Pup
pitbullbabe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2006-12-21

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:19 pm

im not a bratty teen geez lol but wen it comes to dogs im very competitive and i luv them and want to save them ya i have a huge mouth on me lol but my mom likes that i speak my mind she says its healthy lol most of the time i no wat im talkin about but im also a ditzy blonde lol
Back to top Go down
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 pm

pitbullbabe wrote:
im not a bratty teen geez lol but wen it comes to dogs im very competitive and i luv them and want to save them ya i have a huge mouth on me lol but my mom likes that i speak my mind she says its healthy lol most of the time i no wat im talkin about but im also a ditzy blonde lol

As a child you should always remember to respect adults and I personally do not condon children talking in adult conversations. The problem with our youth is they are growing up way to fast and don't know how to respect their elders or themselves properly! If i had ever gotten in an adult conversation rather i knew what i was talking about or not my mom would have knocked every toothe down my throat!!! As a child my mom's saying was children were to be seen not heard. I raise mine the same way, a child has no place in any adult conversation. A child should be out running around and playing, enjoying life while you have your childhood to do so!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 3:07 am

pitbullbabe wrote:

Yeah, it's healthy to speak your mind. But you need to read before you post so you don't end up looking stupid in the end! And if you know what you're talking about that's good! Just don't be a smart alick. If you disrespect people older than you you're going to get disrespected back. I've learned plenty of times that if you dish it out you better be able to take it back and if you talk smack, you get smacked!!!

Now I'm not trying to scold you or anything, I'm just giving you a warning. People don't take kindly to someone who is 13 telling (and what it looked like on that post bossing) them what to do.

redsky wrote:
As a child you should always remember to respect adults and I personally do not condon children talking in adult conversations. The problem with our youth is they are growing up way to fast and don't know how to respect their elders or themselves properly! If i had ever gotten in an adult conversation rather i knew what i was talking about or not my mom would have knocked every toothe down my throat!!! As a child my mom's saying was children were to be seen not heard. I raise mine the same way, a child has no place in any adult conversation. A child should be out running around and playing, enjoying life while you have your childhood to do so!

That's how I was taught. I wasn't able to put in my input unless I was asked. I was only able to listen in on the conversations if I wanted to, but my mom told my sister and I to go out and be kids.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2006 11:41 pm

redsky wrote:
pitbullbabe wrote:

Very true!!! My childhood was taking from me, By my choice of course but still to be 16 and not Pregnant.... I feel bad for my mom, she did everything in her power to teach me, I just didnt wanna listen... I think i thought i was invisable(sp) I dont regret having James, It just woulda been nice to do so at maybe 19 or 20..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 12:48 am

Pantera2006 wrote:
redsky wrote:
pitbullbabe wrote:

Very true!!! My childhood was taking from me, By my choice of course but still to be 16 and not Pregnant.... I feel bad for my mom, she did everything in her power to teach me, I just didnt wanna listen... I think i thought i was invisable(sp) I dont regret having James, It just woulda been nice to do so at maybe 19 or 20..... Neutral

I had my first child at 20 and I still wish i had waited a lil longer but she motivated me to get my life together. I graduated with honors number seven in my class but I always felt it wasnt good enough since my brother graduated at 16 and like number three or four. So i kind of rebelled against college and ended up pregnant and back at home after my family spent a fortune for me to go to an all girls school that i got sent home from!! I wish i could change all that but I can't so now it's time to teach my kids that sometimes what's good and exciting at the moment isn't worth it after the fact!!!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:05 am

I also had my first child at 20 almost 21 and I too wish I would have waited until now to have kids (27). I wouldn;t trade either of mine for the world, but it woulda been nice to be able to go out and have fun and experience life before being tied down with kids and a husband. Don't get me wrong I love my life and my family, I just wish there was more to it. I lived and still live a pretty sheltered life. I was always the "overly responsible one", still am. I wish i was the type of person that could let go and just enjoy life without thinking of responsiblities and consequences all the time, if not just for a little while. I'm a worry wort and I hate it LOL

Anna
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:13 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
I also had my first child at 20 almost 21 and I too wish I would have waited until now to have kids (27). I wouldn;t trade either of mine for the world, but it woulda been nice to be able to go out and have fun and experience life before being tied down with kids and a husband. Don't get me wrong I love my life and my family, I just wish there was more to it. I lived and still live a pretty sheltered life. I was always the "overly responsible one", still am. I wish i was the type of person that could let go and just enjoy life without thinking of responsiblities and consequences all the time, if not just for a little while. I'm a worry wort and I hate it LOL

Anna

Same here Anna but over the last year and a bad marriage i've learned I better live a lil before I don't get the chance!! You know all about how things went with that so I'm sure you understand why i'm trying to enjoy some sort of life now lol. I like to dance but that's bout all as far as that goes. I don't drink, smoke, or do really weird nasty stuff lol. I just like to dance, go out to eat, and watch movies. I really enjoy being in the house and having the family life but it sucks when it's a lonely one!
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 1:24 am

I would too Christie, I'd be livin it up!! lol. I'm an occasional drinker, helps me loosen up, but I hate getting wasted! I can't dance LOL so that outta the question. Well I can slow dance LOL. I love to go to the movies and dinner. And just chillin at home, thats more my style, I'm not one for crowds! The ultimate would be out on horse back enjoying the country side. Not alone though, i hate being alone lol. I have always wanted to go to Ireland and see the country on horseback! Someday I will darn it!!

I definately hear you about lovin the family life, but it sucks when it's lonely!

Anna
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 2:41 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
I would too Christie, I'd be livin it up!! lol. I'm an occasional drinker, helps me loosen up, but I hate getting wasted! I can't dance LOL so that outta the question. Well I can slow dance LOL. I love to go to the movies and dinner. And just chillin at home, thats more my style, I'm not one for crowds! The ultimate would be out on horse back enjoying the country side. Not alone though, i hate being alone lol. I have always wanted to go to Ireland and see the country on horseback! Someday I will darn it!!

I definately hear you about lovin the family life, but it sucks when it's lonely!

Anna

You guys are so right... I had my first at 17, then 2nd at 22, then 3rd at 23... it goes 1999 2002 2003.... I was prego 3 years in a row, But lost a baby Sad and had another and then another... hehe... But having james at 17 stopped me from doing alot of dumb stuff that 16 and 17 year olds do... I can say at least, im still with the kids dad and that is a good thing.......sometimes..... haha
I have to say, I love drinking, but do it when the time is good and not near the kids.... There is a time to do that and a time to take care of the homestead.......
Back to top Go down
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 2:49 am

mine are 97, 00 and 01. Two in a row was the last straw. Told my husband that's it from me!!! He still wanted more kids he did end up having another baby with his first baby's mom to (nother drama I went throw lol).
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 3:15 am

Yeah mine are 00' , 02', and will be 07'. Didn;t want another but got one for a reason Smile And they all have them same "Papa" too, which I also am proud of! Very Happy

I agree Pantera, theres a time and place to be a mom and a time to be an adult LOL They have to remain seperate or the kids seem to grow up to fast! And of course the kids always come first round here LOL

D@mn Christie that sucks!! Shoot him Twisted Evil LOL

Anna
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:13 am

Ya, it does make ya feel good... Nothing against people that have different dads, but i know my bro has a different dad and its kinda wierd... Hes 29 now...
I would love another, but my stupid man went and got fixed when i said NO.... Well, hes getting unfixed !!!!! quick, Cuz if i want another, im not staying with a man that dont.... So...... LOL
Back to top Go down
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:41 am

Well I don't want any more right now. Maybe will change in the future but as of now i got three and that's plenty! I love my kids with every bit of my being but !!!!! at times it's alot to deal with. I know right now I couldn't handle anohter.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:45 am

NONE for me! Once they hit 5-7 yrs old. I'm not interested. Love babies though but older kids know how to work a nerve! lol Speaking from a person who has 11 neices and nephews, 3 younger sisters, 8 god brothers and sisters, a whole LOT of younger cousins so many that I would actually have to think about it and count them all up! lol
Back to top Go down
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 4:48 am

yeah, all my siblings have the same dad. But my sis has 4 kids by 4 different Dads, so I take pride in the fact mine all have the same LOL And

yes I agree......Nothing against those that do have different dads or kids with different dads. Seems like that is the majority now a days. So please no one take offence!!!! Trust me the only ppl I truely look down on are child and/or animal abusers!!!

I'm gonna make my hubby go get get fixed after this one, 2 was enough LOL So 3 will be plenty for me!!!
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 5:22 am

Working with kids ages 2-7 made me realize that I love kids! And I also love sending them home! I know I'm 2 months away from being 19, but I think I made up my mind about not having kids. I think I'd be a better aunt then mother.
Back to top Go down
redsky

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 5:27 am

Well my kids have different dads it just happens that way sometimes. My daughter has a different dad from her brothers but in her eyes now she has two dads and feels special. If i meet someone later down the line and he makes me happy and i decide well okay one more for this guy then I"ll have three baby daddy's and it's no big deal to me lol such as life you roll with what your dealt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: