The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help!!

Go down 
+8
wheezie wayne
maryellen
Pantera2006
LegendsMami
redogDave
APBT4ME
Oldfort
schismatickennels
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anna @ Nikanas Pits
mature pup
mature pup
Anna @ Nikanas Pits

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 5:49 am

WELL said Christie and I totally a agree! It's also no big deal to me either....My hubby's siblings have different dads and it doesn't change anything, they are still siblings. If my kids had different dads, it wouldn't mean crap to me, they are still my kids, But you'd have to know my sis to know why I'm proud of the way my life has gone LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/nikanas
redsky

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 6:48 am

Anna @ Nikanas Pits wrote:
WELL said Christie and I totally a agree! It's also no big deal to me either....My hubby's siblings have different dads and it doesn't change anything, they are still siblings. If my kids had different dads, it wouldn't mean crap to me, they are still my kids, But you'd have to know my sis to know why I'm proud of the way my life has gone LOL.

Oh it's great that kids have the same dad I had all intentions of having the same but things just didn't work out like that. Growing up I always thought my daughters dad and I would always be together lol but then you wake up (as my neice always says when things go wrong) lol.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 12:38 pm

Ya I have nothing against people that do at all, I know a few people that were never with the dad of their kids and it "just happened" .... I know it sounds wierd, but its not that easy to get me in the sack... I need a comitment...I know girls that have been prego like 8 times by 7 different men... NO JOKE.... Thats bad IMO.... Someone needs to learn how use some birth control.... geek
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 7:55 pm

Things happen, I never judge anyone for any of their actions because I could have been put in the same situation. Actually I got pregnant on BC soooooo its not fool proof, and I also had my tubes tied and guess what I'm pregnant again! So....things happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 9:40 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
Ya I have nothing against people that do at all, I know a few people that were never with the dad of their kids and it "just happened" .... I know it sounds wierd, but its not that easy to get me in the sack... I need a comitment...I know girls that have been prego like 8 times by 7 different men... NO JOKE.... Thats bad IMO.... Someone needs to learn how use some birth control.... geek

I got pregnant with both my boys on birth control so it don't always work! First time my mother called me lie said i wasn't using it or using it right but i was it was the pill second time she knew i was going to get those shots like clock work and yet i was pregnant again. She decided then i was just a breeder lmao. I switched to the patch and no accidental babies since thank God!!!
Back to top Go down
trejos kennels
Top Pit
Top Pit
trejos kennels

Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: a   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06, 2007 12:49 pm

a little late but... ok

well I ad my first and only child when I just turned 17 she will be 7 April of this year... I have told people before that I feel like she saved my life..And unless you know where I am coming from is hard to imagine how but I was running around .. I was a Runaway.. I shacked up with her father (which is now my husband we have been together 8 years in July).. But I got really lucky not many men would have stuck around I mean I had not been with him long and he was only 18 at the time too, but he did the right thing we got married, and he has held 2 jobs ever since then... and she doesn't want for anything... But I stopped drinking, and other things... and got my life back on track, if I would not have gotten pregnant I think that I would be in a lot worse shape if not Dead, and that is why I say that she saved my life... I mean yeah I would have loved to have more freedom and more time to go out and party ..even now sometimes but things happen for a reason ..God knows what he is doing, and more times then not it really ends up doing good for you, slowing you down, because you are moving way too fast...
Back to top Go down
http://trejoskennels.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

Help!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help!!   Help!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pit Boss :: GENERAL TOPICS :: Q&A-
Jump to: