The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Intresting Picture????

Go down 
+4
APBT4ME
schismatickennels
Pantera2006
ericschevy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2006-11-09

Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:46 am

Pantera I just have to say "YOUR SO GREAT!" lmao sorry....just a tad bit of a joke there....

Anyways, if I said this once I've said it a thousand times. As long as you take care of your dogs, I don't care if its a shittypoo....you're alright in my book.

yay for mature adults having mature conversations instead of yellin and callin each other punks..lol

A horse is a horse, but if its not a horse its just an ass. elephant
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:54 am

Ok chelle you know punk is my favorite word so are ya telling me i did good today lol?
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 3:55 am

yes'm you didn't say punk or the other word that kinda rhymes with it one time..hahah:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:22 am

My fave word is............. Embarassed cant say it here...hahahah
And i am great!!! I love me... tongue
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:51 am

redsky wrote:
I've read the standard but it honestly doesn't fit what Dave himself is now breeding.

True!
He wrote the standard, but him and lot of his close friends are breeding dogs way out of the standard scratch

I took lots of questions for me to even understand what his whole perpose was. I think i asked him more question than anybody on the EE board.... lol
He explained it to me as the Am Bully is suppose to be a very correct dog and being just slighty larger than the Staffy with more pronounced bulldog features (facially)

I think a lot of people are so confused about what an Am Bully reall is suppose to be because its never really been explained.

My whole reason for reg Hemi as Am Bully was because of his "bully" facial features. They are very strong. His face , to me, resembles more of a bulldog than an APBT. What do you all think? (He's a little dirty in the first pic...lol)

Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Outside002

He has a Staffy body with a bully face...wierd combo confused ...lmao

Last edited by on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 4:59 am

Awwww Hes cute... He has a short muzzle i would say... But his muscle is affraid wow!!!
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:16 am

Love me some Handsome Hemi! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:24 am

I'm glad you said that Midwest, honestly yes his muzzle is more resemblant to a bulldog, and I would classify him as a bully because of it. So yea I think your right there. I don't even know what classification that big blue dog would be to tell you the honest truth about it. BUT hemi and none of the other dogs that I have seen so far fit into that particular dogs classifications to me. If you were in fact calling that blue dog an AB then no hemi is not, but if you are sayin the features that hemi has and the drive, I can understand.
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:25 am

MidwestBully wrote:
redsky wrote:
I've read the standard but it honestly doesn't fit what Dave himself is now breeding.

True!
He wrote the standard, but him and lot of his close friends are breeding dogs way out of the standard scratch

I took lots of questions for me to even understand what his whole perpose was. I think i asked him more question than anybody on the EE board.... lol
He explained it to me as the Am Bully is suppose to be a very correct dog and being just slighty larger than the Staffy with more pronounced bulldog features (facially)

I think a lot of people are so confused about what an Am Bully reall is suppose to be because its never really been explained.

My whole reason for reg Hemi as Am Bully was because of his "bully" facial features. They are very strong. His face , to me, resembles more of a bulldog than an APBT. What do you all think? (He's a little dirty in the first pic...lol)

Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Outside002

Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Studpics010

He has a Staffy body with a bully face...wierd combo confused ...lmao

I agree and the same goes for triton! He looks more bull doggish in the face. Oh btw my mom went and saw him today (unfortunately i didn't get to go :-( cause i didn't know they were heading that way.
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:48 am

YOUR ALL JUST A BUNCH OF LOUD MOUTH PUNKS!!!!!!!! LMAO HAHAHA Funny...lol J/k lol! lol! no hard feelings.... Razz

affraid I'm just gonna hush now Surprised
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:52 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
YOUR ALL JUST A BUNCH OF LOUD MOUTH PUNKS!!!!!!!! LMAO HAHAHA Funny...lol J/k lol! lol! no hard feelings.... Razz

Tina your crazy lol. no hard feelings at all.
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 5:58 am

redsky wrote:
AmericanPitbull wrote:

Tina your crazy lol. no hard feelings at all.

Tehehehe!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:02 am

Me crazy scratch Yes I reached my goal cheers lol

Oh hey redsky I was looking at your website earlier, and OMG I love your dogs...can I have? j/k
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:03 am

Me crazy scratch Yes I reached my goal cheers lol

Oh hey redsky I was looking at your website earlier, and OMG I love your dogs...can I have? j/k
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:04 am

LMAO Razz

No hard feelings.
I just glad we are mature enough to have this kind of convo without turning it into a war. cheers
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 6:12 am

MidwestBully wrote:
I guess they call it pitbull, huh? Rolling Eyes
Yeah, but i think he's realy a ch Pig/blue cow!!!!!!!LOL I'm sure he's a good dog anyway you slice it!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://garage-inc.your-board.com/
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 7:31 am

affraid HEY NOW THAT WASNT NICE Shocked Just curious and im not trying to be mean, but why do you have a muzzle on your dog in your pic?
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 8:24 am

Haven't you seen Silence of the Lambs????
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 8:58 am

Hahahahhahah I just noticed the dollie behind the dog....LMAO!!!!! Do you live in Ontario??
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:21 am

Ionia Michigan..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:24 am

Oh ok, There is a girl i think on Gopitbull that has a muzzle on her dog, because of the ban... Thats what i was thinking....
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:26 am

OH, I see Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
American

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:35 am

Yes I've seen silence of the lambs....OH I GET IT NOW!! LMAO I told everyone I was slow geek
Back to top Go down
ericschevy
Top Pit
Top Pit
ericschevy

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 9:43 am

I knew someone would get a kick outa that Laughing
Back to top Go down
APBT4ME
Charter Member
Charter Member
APBT4ME

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2006 10:00 am

Didn't you name him Hannibal? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intresting Picture????   Intresting Picture???? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intresting Picture????
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next