The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I found this off the internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

I found this off the internet Empty
PostSubject: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 12:45 am

http://www.phi-vestavia.com/Events.PDF

At 3 days it says declaw removal... Do you guys do that and if you do do the claws grow back?
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:05 am

Im pretty sure that pitbulls dont have them removed... I think, But no, they dont grow back.... I think the dew claw removeal is more for show??? Chelle, christie, andy and brandi would know....
Back to top Go down
Xelleron
Top Pit
Top Pit
Xelleron

Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 1:32 am

Oh okay. I don't wan tto declaw my babies!!! I'll trim their nails... but not declaw!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
redsky

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:09 pm

Pantera2006 wrote:
Im pretty sure that pitbulls dont have them removed... I think, But no, they dont grow back.... I think the dew claw removeal is more for show??? Chelle, christie, andy and brandi would know....

They dont' absolutely need them removed but some do remove them. Midas and chaka's are removed i didn't get Kikie's removed it's no big deal but some worry they may tear it off if not removed. They do not grow back once removed.
Back to top Go down
Pantera2006
Charter Member
Charter Member
Pantera2006

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:32 pm

Ya thats what i was told too... I seen a huskys almost get torn off... affraid That sucked....
Back to top Go down
schismatickennels
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 799

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm

My next litters will all be removed. I hate the thought of tearing, I hate trimming dewclaws. So they will all be gone. lol It's just a personal choice, you don't HAVE to get it done, but to me its better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schismatickennels.com
American

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 12:30 am

I agree, because when chopper was a pup he almost tore his dew claw completely off! I personally think that they should be removed only because they could get torn off and not to mention its a pain in the backside to clip them, like michelle said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found this off the internet   I found this off the internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I found this off the internet
Page 1 of 1