The Pit Boss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pit Boss

The American Pit Bull Terrier

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Height & Weight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Height & Weight Empty
PostSubject: Height & Weight   Height & Weight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 12:31 am

Holy crap! Gemyni is already needing a new crate! Her head is about 1 inch from the top. affraid The crate she's in is Legend's old crate. Which is suppose to be for a dog up to 70lbs. Legend grew out of it by 6.5- 7 months.
Gemyni is 19 weeks and 16.5 inches at the shoulders and only about 30-35lbs. She's just now starting to fill out. I'm not sure if I should go ahead and buy her the same one Legend has now(48" tall crate for a dog up to 110lbs.) or buy her the 42" tall crate.
Legend is 14.5 months 24 inches at the shoulders and 85lbs maybe a tad more. So his crate for him is nice and comfy and he get stretch out!
Back to top Go down
American

Height & Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height & Weight   Height & Weight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 12:40 am

Wow legend is taller then chopper...he is only 19 inches and 70 pounds. Gem is getting bigger...lol I would get her a good size crate, needs room to stretch and everything Smile I hope no one minds me calling them by their first names....lol I should of asked first! I was looking at her picture earlier, does she have one blue eye and one brown? Thats cute.....Smile
Back to top Go down
LegendsMami
Charter Member
Charter Member
LegendsMami

Number of posts : 971
Registration date : 2006-11-08

Height & Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height & Weight   Height & Weight Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2006 12:45 am

AmericanPitbull wrote:
Wow legend is taller then chopper...he is only 19 inches and 70 pounds. Gem is getting bigger...lol I would get her a good size crate, needs room to stretch and everything Smile I hope no one minds me calling them by their first names....lol I should of asked first! I was looking at her picture earlier, does she have one blue eye and one brown? Thats cute.....Smile

I don't mind you calling me by my first name! Very Happy
Yeah Legend is tall! His mom is tall too! Yup Gemyni has one blue eye and one brown eye. The brown eye actually turns dark gray sometimes. And Legend's eyes are sometimes hazel sometimes green. Weird how their eyes change colors! lol. And thats how Gemyni got her name. Gem In Eye. B/c of her blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Height & Weight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Height & Weight   Height & Weight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Height & Weight
Page 1 of 1